chapter 8 - "kakarot?"

I'm slowly starting to calm down as Chili knocks on my door. "Y/n? Kakarot is requesting to see you, he says it's very important."

Why would Kakarot want to see me?

I give her the go ahead and he slowly walks into my room.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry for what he said. You know he didn't mean it like that." He said quietly and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't care if he didn't mean it, he still said it. Why are you the one apologizing? Could he not do it himself? Do you even know what happened? I thought we had a spark but I guess not. I never want to see him again." I sniffle and cross my arms.

Kakarot sits down on the edge of my bed next to me.

"He wants to come in and say that he's sorry. I just have to give him the go-ahead." He lightly taps his scouter.

"No. Block him out." I turn away as he gets up and puts a chair infront of my door.

"Better?"

"Yes. Thank you." I nod and continue. "By the way, are you sick? Your voice sounds a bit different than it usually does."

His eyes bulge out of his head as he clears his throat.

"That's actually the reason why I'm here." He walks towards me slowly and smirks.

"W-What? What are you doing?" I start scooting back on my bed.

Kakarot's hair begins to grow longer as he gets taller.

"Ra-Raditz?" My eyes start to fill with tears once again.

"Oh don't worry Y/n. Nobody will hear you from where I'm taking you." He yanks me from the bed and starts to pick me up.

"CHILI! CHILI!" I'm yelling through my tears as he puts his hand over my mouth.

"Miss y/n! y/n! Why can't I open the door?" She's trying to push the door open but the heavy chair is blocking it. He puts his fingers to his forehead as I yell.

"VEGETA HELP ME! VEGE-" My cries for help were cut short by a punch in the gut as I fall forward and all I see is black.

————

VEGETA'S POV.

"Kakarot I really don't know what to do. I'm afraid I actually hurt her feelings. If I knew that she never did anything before, I would've taken things slower. I think that she just got nervous or something, but I'm not sure." I told him everything that happened last night and earlier today as I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Hmm. You should apologize to her, It sounds like she really likes you Vegeta. By the way you've been acting lately, it seems you do too." Kakarot looks at me and wiggles his eyebrows. "Oh shut it I-"

Our conversation is cut off by us hearing screaming.

"Y/n..." I whisper as we start to run towards her room.

"VEGETA HELP ME!" I can hear the pain and fear in her voice as we begin to fly down the long hallways, knocking over anybody who tries to stop us.

We get to her door as Chili is trying to open it with tears streaming down her face.

"I don't know what's going on! The door won't open! Please help her!" Chili is pleading as I push her over to Kakarot and kick the door down. I'm looking at the scene to see the heavy chair pressed against the door with Y/n nowhere to be found.

"Kakarot? Weren't you just with miss Y/n?" Chili turns around to face him with a puzzled look on her face.

"Uhh what? I've been with Vegeta the whole time. I haven't even seen her today."