chapter 11 - "You're mine." 🍋

Y/n's POV.

I wake up to a knock at my door. I groan as I rub my eyes.

"Who is it?" I yell, putting a pillow over my face. But the knocking just continues.

"This isn't funny I'm trying to sleep. Just come in." The knocking only gets louder.

I jump out of bed and raise my voice. "Fine! Just shut up and stop knocking!" I throw open the door to see the prince grinning.

"Oh! uh- hi!" I give a small laugh, embarrassed.

"Wow you're sure grumpy in the morning huh?"

"I wouldn't be if you would've just opened the door!" I pout and open the door for him to come in. 

"I have something for you." I look at him and his hands are behind his back.

"Is it breakfast? I'm starving, and where were you during dinner? I was waiting forever." I give him a scowl.

"I'm sorry I was taking care of an issue. Here." He shoves a bouquet of wildflowers into my hands and looks away.

My face turns red as I gently take them and trace my fingers over the petals. "Where did you get these?"

"From the garden. About 5 minutes ago." He laughs and I throw my arms around him.

"Thank you." I whisper as he gasps but slowly hugs me back. We stay like that for awhile, it feels, comfortable? I don't really know how to describe it.

"Now, show me what you got yesterday, I want to see everything?" He pulls away and eyes all of the bags. "Did you stop because my wallet was empty? That's a lot." He gives a small laugh as he takes the flowers from me to put them on the nightstand.

"Very funny. I was actually very hungry and tired."

"Why didn't you eat when you were out then?" He gives me a puzzled look.

"Oh, well umm, I wanted to eat with you." I mumble "But you" I poke his chest "Didn't even show up." I give him a face and cross my arms.

"Oh come on don't be upset, I'll make it up to you." He sets down the flowers "Now hurry and show me, we must train. I have a surprise to show you, that's better than flowers. I think." He puffs out his chest as I turn around to grab the bags.

"Okay so, I wanted some more comfortable clothes so-"

I pulled out athletic shorts, joggers, hoodies, loose shirts, and sports bras.

"and then I also got these." I held up a pair of (f/c) sneakers

"You wanted more shoes?" He gives me a surprised look.

"Welll.." I pulled out 2 more pairs.

"Those are the same just in different colors!"

"I know but they were so cool!"

I show him other random things I bought and he sees a small bag that I tried to hide under the bed. He picks it up and says.

"Trying to hide something from me are you?" He starts to open the bag and I lunge at it.

"No! Don't open that!" But it was too late. He held up a piece of lingerie.

"And what is this for?" He smirks as he pulls out another.

"I- I don't know I just wanted it, I liked it. I don't know when I'll wear it but I just liked it! Is that such a problem!" I snatch it back from him and hold it behind my back.

"Go put it on."

"What! No! I haven't even tried it on yet, I don't even know if it'll fit!" I gave him a look and my face gets red.