chapter 17 - i'm sorry y/n

(nothing happens between them sorry I didn't have the heart to do that)

Your POV.

Since the king assigned me to the mission, I no longer have to hide around the palace and can have my room back. When I walk in, I see that my bedsheets are changed and the clothes I took with me a couple of days ago are neatly folded on the bed, with my sneakers on the floor. Going into the closet, I find a bag and begin to pack my stuff. A couple of gi's along with a different pair of shoes just in case, along with all the essentials I will need.

Going to my bed to put the clothes away, I see Saiyan's armor.

I shake in anger as I press my scouter.

"Vegeta, can you come into my room for a minute? I need to ask you something." He can't tell, but I'm crossing my arms and glaring at the outfit.

"Yes I can, is everything okay?" He sounded confused but also a little scared.

"Just fine." My voice is dripping with sarcasm as I end the call and place the scouter on my nightstand, waiting for him to come in.

As soon as he opens the door I hold up the armor. "Did you request this?"

"Um, yes I did." He refuses to make eye contact, choosing to stare at my balcony instead.

I close my eyes and sigh. "You know how I feel about these, so why would you request it to my room without asking or even telling me?!" I'm trying not to yell, but my voice is rising anyway.

"I just thought that you could wear it on the mission so we would all match, I don't think it's that big of a deal for a piece of clothing." He shrugs but then realizes what he said.

"Y/n I-

"Get out." I lean forward and point at the door.

"I didn't know what-

"I don't care if it was an accident. Get. Out." I throw the armor in front of him on the floor and start to walk onto my balcony, trying to get some air.

"Can we please just talk-

"LEAVE!" I yell as my fists are clenched by my sides, I'm quickly blinking trying to hold back my tears. But one ends up slipping through and slowly rolls down my cheek. His face is full of regret and shame as he picks up the armor and slowly leaves, taking one last glance at me before closing the door.

I lay face down on my pillow and began to silently cry. I feel betrayed, after he said he didn't want to hurt me or see me cry he did this, I don't know what he was thinking.

I change out of his clothes and throw them in the corner of my closet, I can't stand looking at them right now.

————

Vegeta's POV.

"LEAVE!" I see a tear roll down her cheek. I slowly pick up the armor and walk out of her room, taking one last look and slowly closing the door behind me.

I can't believe I said that to her.

"I just thought that you could wear it on the mission so we would all match, I don't think it's that big of a deal for a piece of clothing."

Gods, how can I be so stupid?

Flashback.

"Did you find all of her clothes from when she left?" I ask a female maid.

"Yes sir, they're all here." She holds up a basket of freshly folded garments with a pair of shoes resting on the side."

"Hmmm." I tap my chin. "How about you throw some armor on there too, just leave it on her bed with the clothes."