chaper 9 - recovery.

2 days. It's been 2 days that Y/n's been in the tank. I haven't eaten, just not hungry. I don't know why, i'm always hungry. This woman... she's done something to me...

y/n..

———

Y/n's POV.

I slowly open my eyes to see i'm in some sort of infirmary with an oxygen mask on my face. I see Vegeta in the corner, slumped over on the chair.

Where the hell am I?

I look around and realize i'm in this tank full of liquid.

My injuries? They're gone!

I look at my hands and arms and discover there's only a couple scars and bruises as I start to bang on the tanks window.

"Vegeta! Vegeta! Get me out of here!" I try to yell, but with all these bubbles and liquid around me it's sounds like gibberish. I bang on the glass one last time as it shatters and I fall face forward on the floor.

"Ow!" I push myself off the floor to look up and see an angry and worried Vegeta.

"What the hell! You broke the regeneration tank!" He stands up and takes in the damage of the tank.

"Well I tried yelling your name but you were too busy sleeping prince of all saiyans." I glared at him as I slowly stand up, looking down to realize i'm naked.

"AH! WHY AM I NAKED! GET OUT OF HERE!" I yell and weakly push him out of the room. I look around for a towel but all I could find was a hospital gown. I put it on and tie the strings as tight as possible.

I step out of the room and walk down the hallway towards my room leaving footprints of goo down the hall.

"Nope. You're not leaving my sight." Vegeta turns me around and starts to walk us towards his room.

"What?! Why not?! I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself thank you very much!" I push his hand off my shoulder and start to run towards my room. The only lights being from the ceiling as it's dark outside.

My legs wobble from being in the tank for so long and as I collapse on the floor a pair of strong arms catch me.

"Capable of taking care of yourself when you can't even walk, hm?" He mumbles something as he picks me up.

"Yeah whatever." I mumble. Crossing my arms and looking away from him.

"Chili." Vegeta taps on his scouter, "Come to my chambers at once to help Y/n."

Him saying my name and not "Woman" gives me goosebumps.

"What, you want me to help you instead?" He smirks and looks down at me.

"N-no I just-" I try to talk but i'm too embarrassed by my face being bright red.
"Nevermind. Just hurry, I feel gross."

Chili is waiting for us infront of his door. She bows as she begins speaking.

"Prince Vegeta, may I start a bath for her? I didn't know if I had permission to go into your chambers, so I just waited outside."

"Yes. When I ask for help you may come into my room when I am not there. Thank you Chili."

Wow. Being nice for once.

"Thank you, sire." Chili bows again as she opens the door for us and begins to walk towards the bathroom.

"You can put me down now you know." I glare up at him and he slowly sets me on my feet. My legs wobble again and he wraps his arm around my waist, keeping me steady. I look at him and the top of his ears show a light pink color.