Some Info you may want

I don't own any of these characters. Credit for them goes to Suzanne Collins and yourself for playing Y/N (you're doing a really good job, btw). I also want to credit storiesbyraya for inspiring me, so go read theirs it's better than mine.

It's my first story, sorry it might not be any good. Please let me know if anything doesn't make sense or is grammatically incorrect or spelt wrong🙏. Also, any recommendations you have would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would like to know what you think, so feel free to comment to what you like and dont like. Sorry for it being so long, I got a bit carried away. Let me know if it's too long, and I'll make recaps for some of the chapters.

Trigger warnings ⚠️ there is some abuse, alcholohism, sexualising of minors, metions of blood and gore, panic attacks, and suicide.

Also, there are some parts with Finnicks POV, so if you don't like that, then don't read this one. I also changed up the time line cos I wanted Y/N to be 16 and in the 73rd games, but then Finnick would be too old, so let's just say he won the 68th, ok? I mean, unless you want him to be older or younger, that's up to you, ig.

And, lastly, this is not finished, and I will be updating every now and then.

Thanks for reading <3