1-10

☆ 1. Chapter 1 Wedgefont record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1:

Five years after the end of the wedge, it was almost night, the whole sky was still bright red, and the blood-stained color in the sky showed danger.

A roar came from the dilapidated warehouse more than ten miles away from the southern base!

"It's you!"

Ye Jin looked at Yu Ruoran in disbelief and said, "It's really you!"

The girl in front of her smiled innocently, but her eyes when looking at Ye Jin were cold and cold.

Yu Ruoruan said sarcastically: "Oh! What should I do? My sister actually found out~"

She kicked the woman who was lying on the ground in a panic with her toes: "It's such a pity, you are useless now. "

Ye Jin felt a chill running through her body, but she didn't even have the strength to raise her hand to fight back. Thinking about how she was one of the top five three-series superpowers in the southern base's combat power rankings, she was now in this state. .

Ye Jin saw that the girl she loved as her sister was so unrecognizable, and immediately asked: "Why?"

But Yu Ruanruan seemed to have heard some big joke, and laughed: "Ha! Why?"

" Of course it’s because of the crystal nuclei of water, thunder, and wood in your body!”

Even though it’s been a few years since the end of the world, high-level superpower users are rare, but Ye Jin has a rare three-system superpower. She also has the strongest thunder power, how can she not be jealous? !

"By the way, your core crystal is just right for me to use now." Yu Ruoruan looked at Ye Jin who was embarrassed on the ground, feeling very comfortable in his heart.

Ye Jin felt cold to the bone, and the hollow wound in the middle of her abdomen was still bleeding.

She didn't expect that Yu Ruoruan would do such an inhumane thing with that madman Yang Shuhuai!

After the apocalypse broke out, she had been protecting the Yu family all the way. Yu Ruanruan was her cousin, and she had always behaved in front of her with a weak body and a childish appearance.

She has never asked Yu Ruanruan to go out to search for supplies or kill zombies. No matter how tired or miserable she is, even if she only eats half a piece of bread a day, she has never been harsh to anyone in the Yu family, even her incompetent uncle, Yu Ruanruan. Ye Jin also tried her best to protect her father. I really don’t know if she is pretending to be too good or if she is too stupid!

"How could you treat me like this? You are my cousin, and I have never treated you

badly!" After hearing this, Yu Ruanruan lost her smile and her expression began to distort.

What's best for her? She looked at Ye Jin's face, and it was hard for Yu Ruanruan to be happy!

Even if all his powers are lost and his body is covered in blood, even after five years of wasted time in the apocalypse, you can still see from his tired expression that his facial features are still stunningly beautiful, with a standard face shape and a small and delicate nose.

But...so what? It’s not like I’m being stepped on by her now!

"Cousin?" Yu Ruanruan squatted down, holding Ye Jin's face tightly with her hands, and said sarcastically: "It's a pity that I don't lack a sister! I have a brother who loves me, and Brother Hao also dotes on me! So, I don't lack a sister. What's more!"