31-40

☆ 31. Chapter 31 Nuclear crystals can enhance superpowersfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31 Core Crystals Can Improve Super Powers It

was dark before they arrived in the city, so Ye Jin arranged for someone to find an open space to rest in an unfinished building. The weather was extremely hot after the snow.

They chose a ventilated place and took out the prepared military tents and installed them. She and Su Heng discussed and arranged for people to take turns keeping watch for an hour each.

When it was Ye Jin's turn, she felt something was happening in front of the clearing not long after.

She can now see around fifty meters with her mental strength.

Ye Jin felt something in her heart, why should she see such a scene? She just wanted to be a simple girl, okay?

Yu Leyang and Yu Ruoruan were so brave that they actually took off their clothes and had sex outside.

Others, Xu Shuai, knew how to hide their shame in the car, but Yu Leyang was playing like crazy. There were a few scattered zombies wandering in the distance, watching, which was really amazing.

God can play.

Ye Jin quickly averted her eyes that were inappropriate for children.

This heroine is different. Not long after the one with Xu Shuai at noon, there was another more exciting scene. She was worthy of being a heroine. She was poor in all aspects of her body. It turned out that her strengths were used here.

"Ruanruan...it's really soft."

Yu Leyang's hands lingered on Yu Ruanruan's body, her face flushed and she gasped.

After calming down for a while, Yu Ruoruan said, "Do you feel that Ye Jin has changed?"

"She has indeed changed. What's wrong? Do you want me to kill her for you?"

Yu Ruoruan's eyes flickered when the thought hit her. For a moment.

He was caught by Yu Leyang in just one moment. He pinched Yu Ruanruan's neck with one hand, his eyes were cold: "You have only been with Xu Shuai for a few days and you are already taking advantage of people?"

He sneered: "How many times did Xu Shuai look at you? Aren't you happy? A despicable woman like you still wants someone to love you?"

"Warning! Warning! Yu Ziyang's favorability value dropped below zero! Please stop the host immediately!"

The system voice sounded in Yu Ruanruan's head again, urging.

Yu Ruanruan felt the hand squeezing her neck getting harder and harder, indicating the man's current extreme dissatisfaction.

She was choked so hard that she couldn't breathe, her face turned red from holding back, and she felt the familiar feeling of suffocation.

This madman!

Yu Ruanruan struggled with the big hand that was strangling her neck. She couldn't breathe anymore. She felt suffocated. She wanted him to let go, but she couldn't speak. Tears fell from her eyes.

Yu Leyang watched her struggle and shook her head, her red and tearful eyes like a wounded deer.

When she could hardly breathe and her face turned red, Yu Leyang slowly let go of her hand.

"Cough...cough..." After his neck was released, Yu Ruanruan gasped for air, his body still shaking.

Yu Leyang grabbed her face again, his face looked violent and scary, he said: "Yu Ruanyang, let me tell you, ever since you and your shameless mother entered my Yu family, your people and your body , the rest of your life can only be controlled by me!"