131-140

☆ 131. Chapter 131 Communication between brother and sisterfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 131 Brother and Sister Communication

"Fat man, go and help with Aunt Zhang." Ye Jin took out a lot of ingredients from the space.

Aunt Zhang was stunned when she saw it. She had never seen so many good things since the end of the world.

"Yes! Got it." The fat man took the food and dragged Aunt Zhang out: "Aunt Zhang, let me tell you, my cooking is delicious."

Zhang Zhang thought that Ye Jin was not used to eating, which was different from the boss. My previous cautious style didn't fit.

The fat man understood it. As soon as he entered the kitchen, he immediately started chatting enthusiastically with Aunt Zhang.

Shen Xunfei didn't have any expression at all. He just thought that his sister, the captain, seemed to be quite powerful, and he couldn't tell the other party's level.

When it was time to eat, Shen Xunfei didn't eat much of the food on the table. After they finished eating, he asked him to share the rest with his subordinates.

At night, Aunt Zhang took them to a resting place.

"Girl, don't dislike it. This is already our best house. Don't worry, the beds are all clean and new."

Zhang Yue said immediately: "Thank you, auntie, sister Xiaoting and I are here today. " Do you want to sleep with me?"

"Xiaoting and her brother haven't seen each other for so long. She is chatting with Xiaofei."

After Aunt Zhang left, Ye Jin took a look around the room. It was similar to the earthen houses outside, but This one is much larger.

Moreover, the windows are ventilated and the furnishings are more exquisite than those in other rooms. The beds are clean and it's obvious that a lot of thought has been put into it.

She has been observing carefully since she came here. Whether looking from the outside or inside, this small base looks like it was decades ago. These mud houses were all built after the apocalypse.

Although it is small, the security is very strong, and there are people taking turns to patrol at night.

"Sister Jin, aren't you going to sleep?" Zhang Yue put the little cat down and went to bed.

"Yue Yue, you should go to sleep first. Sister Jin still has something to do."

"Oh."

After Zhang Yue fell asleep, Ye Jin walked out of the room.

"Auntie, are you finally out?" The fat man had been waiting outside.

"What's the matter?"

"I've figured it out. Sister Xiaoting and her brother are quite popular here." When Fatty was in the kitchen, he became familiar with Aunt Zhang within a few chats and talked about everything.

"This small base was built by the nearby villagers after the landslide. If anyone comes to seek refuge, they will accept it. Gradually, the small base has grown to its current size." The fat

man looked at the small base and said, "Don't talk about it yet. Ah, it's quite nice to live here. There are very few people here who go down the mountain. There are few people and no zombies to worry about. It's just that the mutated beasts are a bit troublesome." The

fat man went to Ye Jin again and said coquettishly: "Auntie, What if Xiaoting wants to stay here and not leave with us? Her brother is the director of the base here. I heard that he will be promoted to the fourth level soon." "