171-180

☆ 171. Chapter 171 Singing Operafont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 171 Singing Opera

"Alas!" The fat man walked for a long time and sighed heavily: "It's great to drive, but a group of crocodiles came out. Now everyone has to walk. What will we do when we go back?"

They drove here. , all were damaged by the group of zombie crocodiles. There was still a car in Ye Jin's space, but he couldn't take it out.

Her external space is all for storage rings, but it can't fit in a car.

"How can we do it when the evacuated people don't have cars? Are there so many survivors going to follow us? Then they won't be chased by zombies?" "

You are thinking too much. The map shows that there is a road ahead. Shen Xunfei said: "There are many abandoned cars on the road, and they all bring gasoline. Just keep going." "

Walking this way wastes a lot of time." Shen Yuting felt it was too slow.

"The road is still long, keep your strength up." Ye Jin wanted them to talk as little as possible. According to the map, it would take a day to walk.

...

"I'm so exhausted!" Yan Minwen kept complaining: "It's all that bitch's fault!"

Sun Zhong just frowned and didn't say anything.

Yan Minwen was unhappy. How could she make others feel comfortable when she was not feeling well?

"I didn't know that my brother was a good person, but he was bewitched by a vixen. Those who didn't know it thought that bitch Yu had witchcraft." "

Second Miss, you still have to pay attention to your words and deeds in front of outsiders." Sun Zhong said : "Miss Yu, after all, she is the young master's girlfriend, and she even saved the young master's life."

"Girlfriend? Haha, the kind of person who crawls into bed?" Yan Minwen didn't even bother to hide the disgust on his face: "What age is this? Do you have to pledge yourself to save your life?"

A group of fools were fooled by women, and her brother was really deceived, and he actually let her, a real lady, come to such a place!

"No matter what, the young master asked you to respect Miss Yu."

Yan Minwen smiled when he heard Sun Zhong's words.

"What? Are you addicted to dog licking? Those who don't know better think you are a soft dog." Yan Minwen said to him: "Eat the food inside and outside!"

Sun Zhong choked in one breath and did not refute, knowing that he could not follow her To be honest, she was the only direct daughter of the Yan family, so she just kept silent.

Yan Minwen felt that it was boring for him to scold him because he didn't speak.

Shen Yuting said: "Look at it like this, the second version is the real one. This second lady has a big prejudice against Yu Ruanruan."

Yan Minwen spoke loudly, with no intention of suppressing it. He wished everyone could I know Yu Ruoruan is a vixen.

The fat man looked back at the situation and said, "She's not afraid that Sun Zhong will assassinate her? Why don't you just give a reason to go back?" He saw that Sun Zhong didn't look good.

Ye Jin smiled and said nothing. It seemed that she was not the only one who wanted to ruin Yu Ruanruan's reputation.

What a surprise, how should I make good use of it?