11-20

☆ 11. Chapter 11 Canteenfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11

The acid rain in the cafeteria lasted a full day and night before it was over.

As soon as the rain stopped, Ye Jin went to school immediately. The air was filled with the smell of rot and blood, which made people feel sour in their stomachs.

There was not a single living person along the way, so people were hiding in their homes and not daring to come out.

If you encounter a zombie on the road, you will hit it directly. The modified car can crush such low-level zombies without any hindrance.

After entering the school, there are obviously more zombies. The university town is a densely populated place, and this was the fastest falling place in the previous life.

Zombies will judge based on smell and sound. The car is too loud. She just wants to take Zhang Yiyi away quickly, fearing that it will attract too many zombies.

Put the car into the space and take out the ancient knife.

Two security guards who had turned into zombies at the school gate smelled Ye Jin's breath and immediately rushed forward together. Ye Jin raised his hand and cut off the head with a knife, then split it open with his backhand. The two zombies fell to the ground instantly.

It was the first time I used this ancient knife. It was indeed a good knife, and it was almost effortless to cut down zombies.

Use the tip of the knife to twist open the zombie's head. There is no core crystal inside yet. It seems that we have to wait until the zombie evolves.

After finding the girls' dormitory, there were several female zombies in the corridor, but Ye Jin took care of them directly.

When she arrived at the door of Zhang Yiyi's dormitory, she knocked on the door but received no response. When she heard the roar of zombies inside, Ye Jin kicked the door open.

It was the roommate from the previous life who turned into a corpse just after the apocalypse. The zombie just opened its mouth to bite, but Ye Jin slashed his head and fell to the ground.

There is no one in the dormitory except this zombie, and Zhang Yiyi is not here.

When the apocalypse broke out in her previous life, Zhang Yiyi and she were both in the dormitory. She was unconscious, but it was Zhang Yiyi who used the bed to hold up the zombie roommate, so they managed to resist for a while.

The people in the women's dormitory next door seemed to have heard what was going on here, and tentatively shouted outside: "Is there anyone there? Is it safe outside?"

"It's safe! You can come out."

Zhang Yiyi was not popular with many men, but among the girls They were having a good time, and Ye Jin remembered that the people in the next door dormitory had a good relationship with her and might know where she was.

The door opened, but this girl happened to be the one who didn't have a good relationship with Zhang Yiyi. Ye Jin remembered that this girl, I think her name was Feng Yuan, was spreading bad things about her around the school before, but Yiyi found out about it and even choked her a few times.

Ye Jin lost interest and turned to leave.

"Oh, oh, wait a minute." Feng Yuan looked at the knife in Ye Jin's hand that was still dripping with black blood. She was a little bit flinched at first, but she was already so hungry that she could only wait to die if she stayed here any longer. , asked: "Can you take me out?"