101-110

☆ 101. Chapter 101 Liu Bao's interrogationfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101:

Under the house at Liu Bao's interrogation base, people gathered at the entrance of the corridor, and Zhang Zhang was blocking them.

"Who allows you to break in? The base has regulations

that allow people to break in?" "Stop talking nonsense and let that woman out!" The man spoke rudely to Zhang Zhang: "The rules of the base are also the base commander's. Sure, the base director wants to see her now!"

Zhang Zhang stood in front: "I won't let you go." He was sweating anxiously now. The house they rented was on the fourth floor, and Yueyue and the others were still on it. Well, the boss hasn't come back yet.

"Are you looking for me?"

Zhang Zhang turned around and happened to see Ye Jin coming down the stairs.

"Is there something you can't say properly? You're so mean, you think you're suppressing the prisoner." After she came back, she climbed up from the guardrail on the second floor at the back, and then walked down the corridor, pretending that she was returning to the base first.

When passing by Zhang Zhang, she gave Zhang Zhang the mental core crystal and said to him with her mental power: "Give the core crystal to Xiaochen and let him quickly improve his abilities!" The

group in front snorted coldly. : "Can't you just come down early? It's a waste of time! Come with us now!"

Ye Jin looked back at Zhang Zhang and said, "You don't have to come with me, you go up first." "

It's me you are looking for. , he doesn't have to follow, right?"

The man said: "Boss, I'm just here to see you, don't hold me back."

Zhang Zhang still wanted to follow, but he had to listen to Ye Jin's words, so he had to give the core crystal to Xiao first. Chen took it up.

In Liu Bao's villa area, this was the first time Ye Jin came in through the main entrance. It was different from the last time he sneaked in. There were guards everywhere.

Everyone had to be searched before entering. Fortunately, the guard who searched Ye Jin was very calm and only took down her ancient knife. All sharp and dangerous objects were not allowed to be brought in.

Ye Jin looked around. The walls of this villa area looked stronger than the walls outside the Xicheng base. Liu Bao was so afraid of death. He lived in the center of the Xicheng base, and the house was so strong.

Ye Jin walked into Liu Bao's big house, and there were many acquaintances standing inside.

She glanced at He Gang, who was covered in blood. Was this a bite caused by a mutation? The wound seemed to be cut by an ice blade. She glanced at Sun Shang standing next to him. She remembered that Sun Shang was a third-level ice type.

"Basic director, this is the woman!" Sun Shang pointed at Ye Jin and said, "He Gang must have instigated her to deliberately take us to the mutated ant nest, causing so many of our brothers to die."

This time they brought There were only about thirty people left alive out of a hundred people. Sun Shang told Base Commander Liu that there were level 4 zombies in that park. As a result, he lost both troops and generals this time. There must be a place to vent this fire.

The fat man yelled at the side: "You framed me again, how could there be such a shameless person like you? When we were besieged by the ant colony, you still fired cold arrows behind our captain, deliberately hurting people!" "