141-150

☆ 141. Chapter 141 Publicly togetherfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 141: Being Together Publicly

The two of them were chatting about trivial things from their childhood, until their eyelids finally couldn't hold up anymore and they fell asleep.

Gu Jingzheng looked at Ye Jin's sleeping face and touched his heart. There was a faint beating from time to time, but there was no sign of corpse, but he was not sure what was going on with his body.

...

By the time Ye Jin and the others went back, it was already afternoon.

Zhang Yiyi slept on the sofa all night and waited for a long time.

She stood at the door and almost looked through the autumn water.

"Sister Yiyi, aren't you tired?" Zhang Yue looked at Zhang Yiyi and said in confusion: "Sister Jin, nothing will happen to her." "

Oh! You don't understand, little Yueyue!" She and Ye Jin hadn't seen each other for so long, but Missing her, Zhang Yue certainly couldn't feel it when she was with Ye Jin every day.

"Hey! Ye Jin!" Zhang Yiyi has waited.

Ye Jin saw Zhang Yiyi and wanted to take her hand out of Gu Jingzheng's hand, but her hand was held tighter by the doggy man.

"What are you afraid of? Am I going to be embarrassed?"

She was not afraid of being embarrassed, but she was

asking, "Is it too soon to make it public as soon as we got together?" The man said in a coquettish manner: "We are serious people. Don't play the trick of underground love."

After saying that, he took Ye Jin into his arms.

Zhang Yiyi was about to rush towards Ye Jin, but she stopped. The two people in front of her were beautiful women and men, and their height and proportions looked like people who came out of comics.

She lowered her gaze and looked at their intertwined hands.

"Xiaojin, you...you..." Zhang Yiyi almost screamed: "You actually value sex over friends? Even if you don't look at me the first time, you actually go on a date!"

She was waiting for Ye Jinyi on the sofa At night.

"Yiyi? Why have you gained weight?"

"What? Am I fat?" Zhang Yiyi rubbed her face with both hands: "No, I've obviously lost more than ten kilograms!" "

Pfft."

Zhang Yiyi saw Ye Jin there. Laugh, you will understand.

"Okay! You tease me as soon as we meet!"

Ye Jin went up and hugged her: "Okay, I miss you too."

Gu Jingzheng watched from behind, feeling a little sour in his heart. Why did Ye Jin treat Zhang Yiyi so badly when they met? Missing her, I hugged her again.

Thinking about himself again, he shouldn't treat men and women differently just because they are different, right?

"Yo yo yo, who's back?"

A mean voice came from the villa.

When the fat man ran over, he hadn't even wiped off the flour he was kneading with.

After he came here, he got to know everyone in a short time last night. He had just helped Aunt Chen make noodles in the kitchen.

The fat man heard the noise outside and put down his face halfway. He didn't come to see Ye Jin, but to see the pretty girl...?