251-260

☆ 251. Chapter 251 He is too busyfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 251 He is too busy

"We are so familiar, how come you are so polite after not seeing each other for a year?" Ye Jin said: "It's not easy to see each other again without being so formal!"

Zhang Zhang also said: "Yes. , we are all old acquaintances!"

Zhang Yiyi said: "Master Xu, if you try to shirk it again, it will appear that you are in trouble!"

Xu Zhouyun didn't shirk it any more. This bottle of wine is still very profitable in the last days, and there is also a table. After a large table of dishes was served, Ye Jin treated him like a friend, so he couldn't be too offended.

He said: "Xiao Wu, quickly bring the things we brought to Miss Ye."

"Okay!" Xiao Wu waved his hand, and there were all kinds of food on the ground.

"Why are there still potatoes?" Ye Jin asked: "Did you grow them yourself?"

"The southern base has set up a planting center." Xu Zhouyun said: "Miss Ye, these are small gifts, but don't dislike them!"

" Chief Xu said that if you want to live a good life, you cannot lack planting, and eating is fundamental." Xiao Wu said: "Absolutely pollution-free, purely natural." "

Xiao Wu, is the ring you are wearing a storage space?" Ye Jin asked: "Is the Southern Base also studying this?"

"The space in Xiao Wu's hand is very small." Xu Zhouyun said: "The technology of the scientific researchers at the Southern Base is still not mature enough, and we came to the capital specifically to study this time. "

Many people from the base are here this time, each with their own purposes." Ye Jin said, "Are you just here for this?" "

Of course not." Xu Zhouyun said, "Many people are here now for the seventh-order nuclear crystal. We also want to see the world, but we still want to buy research materials on space storage devices, and we also want to see how the capital base develops."

The space for their own research and development in their southern base is too small and they have hit a bottleneck.

"When I came to the capital base this time, there was still a big gap."

Xu Zhouyun sighed. The capital is indeed much more advanced in all aspects.

"The Southern Base is not bad, it just started late." Ye Jin felt that the Xu family and his son were still capable. Under their management, the Southern Base was particularly stable. Apart from the capital, the Southern Base and the Great Northwest had a great reputation.

"Why don't you eat?" Ye Jin said, "Move your chopsticks!"

"Aren't we all here yet?" Xu Zhouyun said, "Admiral Gu hasn't come yet."

Xiao Wu said, "Why didn't you see Xia? Brother Li?"

"He's gone." Zhang Yiyi looked as usual.

"Gone?" Xiao Wu and Li Hu both asked in surprise, "Where did he go?"

"Well, he went to be the captain of another team." Zhang Yiyi said, "He's doing pretty well, are you going to find him?" "

No, no, no..." Xiao Wu and Li Hu shook their heads quickly.

Just as the private room door was pushed open, Cheng Hao walked in: "Are you all here? Hello, Mr. Xu."

Xu Zhouyun stood up, looked behind him, and asked, "Where is General Gu?"