Ch.12:<Yeah, it hurt.>

"What do you mean 'someone's trying to hack into her internal com-link', Ratchet?" Arcee asked as she watched the medic struggle to hold the fidgeting sparkling.

"It's an old war tactic that was dropped in the middle of the war by both sides. It was used as a form of torture or a way to find out information depending on what channel one would hack into." Ratchet replied, annoyance evident in his voice though the annoyance wasn't aimed particularly at any one in the room.

"I thought she would only have access to that when she was older." Bulkhead stated as he had taken a step back to allow the medic to work.

"Yes, well typically she would but it appears she might have one already downloaded to her processor already, I just have to figure out which one but, since she unfortunately cannot speak, I would have to use my own medic frequency to try to get in to intervene, but I would like to avoid that seeing as it could potentially do more harm than good given her age. So-" Ratchet suddenly placed Miko down on a medical berth, facing him. He then got down to her level more, "Miko, I need you to accept whoever is trying to hack into you're internal com-link."

:::... Shouldn't that be harmful since she's so young? ..::: Bumblebee asked. Given the collective tense silence of everyone around it was evident that Bumblebee had voiced the question most everyone had.

"Normally yes but since I don't want to intervene myself since again, more harm than good, but if I must if she won't answer it I will. Formally her signature will be scrambled automatically so if she were to give in, she would be safe, the only downside is she will be the only one to communicate with whoever is trying to contact her." Ratchet stated.

The sparkling-teen was feeling overwhelmed by the amount of people in the room, not to mention what was going on. Much to her displeasures her servos were taken gently into someone else who had leaned down to her level. She grew agitated as she felt Ratchet connecting a few wires to Primus only knows where on her helm. Through the tears falling from her optics, she was able to make out the familiar white and orange figure who had leaned down to her level. "Miko, can you hear me?" Ratchet asked after a moment.

Through a brief pause {and a few watery hiccups} Miko nodded her helm as another sobbed caused her small form to shake.

Ratchet smiled in relief. "I need you to calm yourself long enough to listen to whoever is trying to get your attention. If you talk to them the noise your hearing will go away." Ratchet stated calmly. He glanced at the giant monitor behind them as several lines showed to be erratic before finally evening out. Miko's cries died down moments after before she suddenly leaned forward and nearly fell off the medical birth if it wasn't for Ratchet quickly catching her. Upon inspecting her for any sign of communication Ratchet quickly took note of Miko's sudden relaxed, yet almost sickly pale face. Ratchet looked to the monitor above them, faceplate showing clear confusion before realization. "It's-It's- this isn't possible at least not now." Ratchet suddenly mumbled more so to himself, but the others still heard.

"What is it old friend?" Optimus asked after a moment when nothing else was clearly going to be said.

"It's her parental unit channel." He simply stated.

:::..What do you mean 'her parental unit channel'? ..::: Bumblebee asked. :::..None of us has bonded with her enough to even access that sort of thing with her not to mention I doubt she even knows about it herself. ..::: 

"It means who ever had taken care of her on the Nemesis must have gotten her to open up enough to them to do this. I doubt it was with her knowledge as most parental units don't bother to explain this type of thing as usually by the they have grown up enough, typically becoming a youngling, they would already know about this."