Chapter.11

Chapter.11
__________________________

The three day stay with Jisung was a bit nerve-wracking. He did like he was asked. He made sure I didn't try to escape and made sure I was protected, but not once did we speak to each other after that heated conversation.

He dropped me off at Minho's house, where I would be staying for the next three days. Minho's house is very different from Jisungs. It's a log A-frame house, and it sits on a lake, surrounded by trees. It is breathtaking inside and out. There's a beautiful deck where you can relax and gaze at the river all day.

Minho thanked Jisung for keeping me and protecting me. Jisung has been conflicted with the whole situation. I know that he never wanted this to happen, and it's out of his control. After everything he told me about how the others feel about me... I see Minho in a whole different way. I feel different around him, and I don't know why.

"Thank you, Jisung, I mean it." Minho said as he embraced his brother. "Of course." Jisung said. They let go of each other, and Jisung started walking to his jeep. I dropped my bags and ran over to him. "Wait!" I said.

Jisung huffed and turned around. "What do you want -" I hugged him, and He was stiff as a rock. "I'm so sorry this is happening." I mumbled to him so only he could hear it. He placed his hand on my head and pushed me away. "Take care," he said. I smiled and nodded. He shook his head and walked off.

Minho took me inside and showed me where I would be sleeping. The house had one room, and it was a loft room. The bedroom was very scandinavian. I've always dreamed of having a bedroom like this... but I was never fortunate to have one. You had a perfect view of the river from the bed, and even a sky light above the bed so you can watch the stars as you fall asleep.

Minho set my duffel bag on the bed and turned to look at me. "Where are you going to sleep?" I asked him. "Oh," he pointed to the bed. "On the bed." He replied. I gulped as I glanced at the bed. The thought of sleeping in the same bed as him...

"I'm joking." He said.

I met his eyes again. "I'll sleep on the couch, I have to keep watch." He explained. I opened my mouth to say something, but he walked off before I could say anything. My eyes followed him as he made his way down the stairs. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Why do I feel this way?

**

It's been a rather quiet day. Minho has been reading books and taking phone calls all day, and I've been sitting in this room watching TV. It feels like history is repeating itself. I decided to head downstairs and find something to eat.

I got up from the bed and made my way downstairs into the kitchen. Minho was standing in the kitchen drinking coffee, wearing a loose black t-shirt and sweatpants. He glanced over at me as I entered the kitchen. His eyes followed me as I opened the fridge. I stood there searching aimlessly for something to eat.

Minho left the kitchen and went to sit on the sofa. "Why do you keep avoiding me?" I asked him. He furrowed his eyes and looked over his shoulder at me. "What do you mean? I'm not avoiding you." He said before turning away from me.

"You haven't spoken all day." I said.

"Well, you haven't, either." He replied.

I slammed the fridge door, and he quickly turned around to look at me. For a second, I regretted slamming it. "Why are you slamming doors?" He asked me.

"Remind me again why I'm being tossed around to everyone in your group?" I asked him.

"That's none of your concern." He replied. I stormed over to him, and he ignored me. "I think it is my concern." I said to him. He held his hand up in my face, "Just go back upstairs, I'm trying to read." He said. I clenched my fists and bit my tongue to refrain from hitting him.

Why am I trying to pick a fight with him?

I don't know...

"Fine then." I said before storming towards the front door. I unlocked the door and turned the knob. I opened it and was about to walk out, but I was grabbed and pulled back. Minho slammed the front door and locked it. His grip still firm on my arm.

"Are you fucking stupid?" He asked me.

"Tell me," I said.

"No,"

I went to hit him, but he caught my hand before it could make impact. His eyes locked with mine.

"Careful," he warned.

I wasn't listening.

I tried pushing him away, but he didn't budge. I kneed him in the stomach, and he let go of me. I snatched his phone out of his pocket as he was leaned over trying to catch his breath.

I ran over to the sofa and powered on the phone. It was locked with a pass code. "Alice, hand me the phone." Minho said calmly as he approached me. I turned around and held the phone away from him so he couldn't get it. "Alice," he said as he met my eyes. He was just inches away from me. He went to grab the phone from my hand, but I held it away from him.

"Tell me, Minho." I said.

"No," he said before reaching for the phone again. I held it away from him so he couldn't reach it. He clenched his jaw, and lost his patience. He caught me by surprise by tackling me. My back hit the couch as he straddled me. I dropped the phone on the floor while trying to push him off of me.

He grabbed my legs as I tried kicking him away. He jerked me towards him and pinned me down to the sofa with his hands and knees. No matter how hard I tried to move, I couldn't.

I stopped fighting to catch my breath. We were both breathing heavily. His chain dangled as he hovered on top of me.

"Are you finished?" He asked me.

He sounded pissed off.

"No," without thinking, I leaned forward and kissed him. He stiffened as my lips made contact with his. For a second, I thought he was going to pull away but he didn't. He leaned into the kiss and groaned. I wanted so badly to run my fingers through his hair, but he still had me restrained. He kissed me back like he wanted it.

I gently bit down and tugged at his lip. His mouth hovered over mine and I could feel his breath on my lips. I leaned forward to kiss him again but he pulled away.

"Stop," he said.

He let go of me and grabbed his phone off of the floor. I laid there, flustered, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about how his lips felt against mine. He got up from the sofa and went outside onto the deck.

My eyes started to water as I realized what I had just done...

Why did I kiss him?

How could I have been so stupid?