Epilogue

Epilogue
___________________________

"Will you still love me in the winter when my skin is dry, my lips are chapped, and my smile is less bright? When I sleep in longer and go out a little less? When some days, I can't make you laugh? When some days all I do is cry? Will you still love me?"

Minho's eyes softened as they searched my face. He looked so ethereal in the sunset. I felt so complete with him beside me, surrounded by a field of dandelions. It's almost like a dream.

"I would love you if I were blind and I couldn't see your face. I would love you if I was deaf and I couldn't hear your voice. I would love you if you were the most annoying person in the world," he said, and I laughed.

"I would choose to look at you over the sunset and the stars any day." He said.

I smiled, "Are you flirting with me, Minho?" I asked him.

"I'm not flirting. It's merely a fact." He said, and I laughed. We shared a moment of silence, and we stayed there just staring at each other and enjoying each other's company. He covered my hand with his.

"Nothing could ever change the way I feel about you.." he said, and I felt myself tear up. "Sorry.." I said, and he smirked, "it's the hormones." I said, and he laughed. He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb, pulling me out of my tears. I wiped the tears and met his eyes with a smile.

Laughter could be heard in the distance coming from the house. Me and Minho turned to see Felix carrying our son around the porch like he's an airplane. Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Chan were all waiting patiently to hold him after Felix was finished playing with him.

Minho shook his head and turned to me again. I met his eyes and shook my head. "You can't catch me!" Me and Minho turned to see our son running towards us with the others chasing him.

He jumped into my arms, and I laughed. "Hey, easy." Minho said to him before pulling him off of me.

"Whatever," our son said with a giggle.

"Whatever?" Minho said before tickling him. He started to laugh uncontrollably, "Stop!" He said while laughing. Minho stopped tickling him and kissed him on the forehead. "I love you," he said to him.

"Love you," our son replied softly. Minho set him back on his feet and patted him on the back. "Go play with your crazy uncles." He said to him. I smiled as I watched our son run back to Felix and the others.

Minho turned to face me again and rolled his eyes at my expression. "You're such a good father," I said to him, and he cringed at my words. "Stop," he said, and I laughed. I stared at him for a few shirt moments, and he caught me staring.

"I love you," I said.

He looked away from me and didn't respond. "Hey," I crawled over to him and straddled his lap. I grabbed his face and tried to force him to look at me, but he wouldn't. "I said, I love you." I said, and he ignored me again. "Fine, then." I huffed and went to leave, but he grabbed my waist, keeping me from leaving. I glared at him from the corner of my eye.

He smiled, "I never know when you're joking," I say, and he laughed. He kissed me and met my eyes, and then he kissed me again and again. I laughed, and he looked into my eyes.

"I love you," he said.

I smiled and tackled him onto his back. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him deeply, and fervently. His hands gripped my waist, and I felt like I was on top of the world.

"Dinners ready, you love birds!" Changbin said from the front porch. I pulled away from Minho. "Just a minute!" I said. Minho smirked, and then my lips found his again.

I guess dreams do come true...

○○