n i n e t e e n ☄️

Tyler left the brothel and walked back towards the tent. As he did, many Bandito residents watched him, and saw how mighty, beautiful, and powerful he was. It was as if he didn't display any of his flowered form.

They had no idea that this child was given permission to banish Ender and Wren from execution, but it turned him into a completely different person.

Tyler felt he had accomplished some thing that he had never done before. For the first time since he was held captive by Dema, he was no longer afraid, or being held back.

This achievement made him want to do something that he had not done for a very long time, and he knew exactly where to go.

To his lover, Josh.

As the man sat in his tent, smoking a cigar, while, looking over his notes, he was met with the timid footsteps of his sweet flowered boy.

However, when he turned around, he saw him standing there at the entrance of the tent. His jacket and pants were unbuttoned.

Josh was confused.

"What's going on, baby?"

"I thought you'd might want to see me."

As he said this, he took off his jacket, pants, and shirt, until he was completely naked.

Josh was stunned. He hadn't seen Tyler naked since he brought him into his home over a year ago.

He remembered when he first bathed him, then bedded him, and they would make love all the time.

But, it all stopped when Tyler was taken by Dema, and he never thought he would make love to him again.

Until now.

Josh walked over and wrapped his arms around the child's naked body, then he smiled with the most beautiful grin.

"I've always wanted to see you, my love."

"Really?" Tyler asked.

Josh nodded.

"Yes."

Tyler smiled, then they began to passionately kiss.

The kiss then turned even more passionate than when they started. Tyler started taking off Josh's clothes, and kissed him on the neck.

Once Josh was naked, he carried the boy onto his cot, laid him down flat, and kissed him down his neck line to his chest. Tyler moaned as the man eventually reached his flowered stemmed dick.

Then, Josh sucked him, and the moans got louder, full of passion, power, and love.

"Give it to me, Josh!" The child cried. "I want to feel it!"

The man sucked him over and over, as the moans reached the peek of an orgasm.

"I'm gonna do it, Josh! It's coming!"

"Do it, now, baby!"

Tyler screamed out as loud as he could; releasing the cum from his dick. It splattered all over the bed; leaving behind pecks of petal and stem.

Josh licked away the cum, then gently kissed his chest up towards his neck. Then, he laid next to him as they finished. They both were heavily out of breath.

"Oh, my God, Josh!" Tyler cried; catching his breath. "That was the best sex we've ever had in a long time!"

"You think so?" Josh asked; also catching his breath.

Tyler laid himself on top of Josh.

"I know so."

Josh lightly caressed his beautiful flowered face.