o n e ☄️

(Flashback)

"Josh, look at me."

"He's gone, Jenna. My little flower is gone."

"Josh, he isn't gone. His flower is still here."

"I gave him this flower. I told him it would save his life one day, but he doesn't have it now."

"It's a sign. This proves Tyler's still here. He's alive, Josh. We just gotta go rescue him, then we'll go home and live our happy lives again. You, me, and our flower boy."

"You're right."

"Let's go rescue Tyler."

••••••

"As your new leader of the Banditos, I wish all of you to join me on my mission to rescue my beloved Tyler Joseph. He's 15 years old, half flower and half human. He needs me, and I need him. If you choose not to join me, I respect that, but if you choose to join me, we'll win."

"But not everyone will get out."

"I'll go with you, every step of the way."

"Me too. "I'll be there with you."

"I've always supported you ever since you took me in. If I had to risk my own life for Tyler's sake, I'll do it."

"Let's do this. For Tyler."

"For Tyler!"

(Present)

Josh opened his eyes. He was standing among his people, the Banditos. They were jumping up and down with joy, finally completing the mission and escaping Dema.

But they had a few miles left before they could get back to Trench.

Josh looked over and saw Jenna, hugging Kai and Linh, covered in blood. He was shocked over how much death she spilled over the Bishops, but he knew it was worth it.

Tyler was by his side, hugging his chest, hiding his face away from everyone. Even though he was freed, he was still scared.

He was locked away in Dema for months, and the only thing he ever saw was pain and darkness.

Seeing light and freedom still terrified him, not knowing what was gonna happen to him.

Josh needed to get him back to Trench immediately.

"Banditos! Gather around!"

They did what he said once they heard them.

The Banditos had more loyalty to Josh more than they had for the last leader.

Because of that, it made them stronger.

"We are only a few hours away from Trench. Gather your gear and prepare for the long walk."

Josh lit his torch and raised in the air.

"To victory!"

The Banditos raised their torches.

"To victory!"

They got into a single file line, with their torches in the air. Josh placed Tyler behind him. When he did, he no longer felt scared.

He felt safe.

One by one, the Banditos walked in the line, getting away from Dema as quickly as possible.

Tyler was behind Josh the whole time, and Jenna was behind him. They protected him throughout the way, and never got distracted.

Even though things weren't going to be the same, there was hope.

And sooner or later, when enough strength is made, the Banditos can finally take down Dema once and for all.