-thirty three-

Ronney Brooks(POV)

When Cole and I saw the guy from outside the warehouse, we started hitting him until he's bruised up and unconscious. It was our chance to go up the stairs and onto the second floor. We saw two other guys who I don't recognize at all. They were looking out on the other side so we were lucky enough, we didn't get caught. That's when we ran up quietly to the second floor.

There were 3 rooms, and I was sure which one was for the girls and which one was for the boys. I can hear screaming from the one on the very end, and that was the girls. We decided to open the second door first. That's where we found Jordan and Wesley. "Vester, call your Uncle and tell him we need the back up inside now." Vester followed quickly. He made a phone call to his Uncle. After a few minutes of talking, Vester gave us a thumbs up before retrieving his phone in his pocket.

"They'll be here any minute now." Vester wrapped Jordan's arm around his neck and carried him out of the room as fast as possible. I did the same as well to Wesley. We carried them down the stairs and out the warehouse. When we see saw a lot of the police men, we called for help since we were far from their sight. 2 came up to us helping us get the two guys out of the area and into the ambulance we saw parking next to the police cars. Vester and I run back to the warehouse to check on Emmie and Jorge. Later, I saw them going with Jorge in the hands of a police, bleeding. His v-neck was covered in blood. He was stabbed.

I then saw Emmie being escorted out of the place by another police. As much as I wanted to walk to her and hug her and just hold her in my arms, I can't. I have to go back inside for my 2 other brothers, my brothers for life. I held the knife in my hands, and so did Vester. The room in the girls' room was open. We didn't enter, we just watched them from outside. There were three other men inside who I assume the leader, the sidekick and just another member. All of them were holding small guns. Two of it were pointing at the girls while the other was pointing at Conner. They interact with each other, and I was just holding myself back rather than ruining the whoke thing. I listened to their conversation, wanting to know what's gonna happen.

"So it's Tyler and Conner. How wonderful to see you again Conner. It's been a long time," The guy, who I assumed is the leader, said. "I'm here to kill these girls if you weren't to show up, but you did. How wonderful!" He said with so much sarcasm and hate.

"What do you want, Jack?" Tyler's voice was low and dangerous, like a warning to all of them.

"Nothing actually. My problem with Conner and Ron was over. Do you remember your cousin? That big guy from Minnesota?" The guy whose name was Jack, asked.

"What about him?" Tyler answered with a question in the same tone of voice. Furious, angry, dangerous and low.

"Well he did some shit on us especially me. And to have him payback, I got these people AND the both of you. So the thing is I have no contact with him anymore, and he mentioned that you of all people had made this idea up."

I peek inside to watch their body languages. I wasn't scared of them or whatsoever, but if I have to interrupt them, I will. I see Jack pace around the room as he evily giggles. I look at Tyler and Conner, but there backs were facing me. "Tyler, Tyler. I'm not stupid! You were the one who had set us up! Your cousin admitted to our leader that you were the one who was giving us so much troubles back then, and you called the police to our old place! Now what?! We have 8 left here, and most are probably dead or unconscious. The other 7 were caught including our leader! It was you!"

Jack suddenly pointed the gun to Tyler, while the other big man from the side of Conner pointed a gun at Conner. We were already at the peak of the mission. We need our back up, but Vester said not to do anything until they make a move. I looked at Vester with begging eyes. He must have noticed because he spoke and whispered, "I told them to stand back first. They are on the ground floor. I'll call them when we get in too much trouble."