-thirteen-

Emmie's POV

Today is Friday. 8am... What to eat? I went out of my room with a smile on my face, remembering about last night. Remembering what he said, what he did and those emotions in his amazing, sparkling hazel eyes. I was about to go down to get food when a loud beeping sound was heard. I went back in my room to check my phone. It's Beth texting. I sat at the edge of my bed then read her text. She said:

Beth: Hey Emmie! Can I come over? Gosh! My night with Wesley was amazing!

Wow! I guess Wesley got everything... Well, romantic and well-planned or something.

Me: Beth, come at 10. Details. BTW, I need help for something. Can you help me?

I was waiting for her reply. What took her so long? I need her approval whether it's okay or not. I heard that buzzing sound of my phone.

Beth: What is it? Tell me! Anything about Ron or that girl Cassy your brother is dating or... Conner? Tell me!

Me: Just come over. See ya later, Bethany! :)

Beth: Whatever... I'll see ya later. :)

I went out of my room with my phone in my hand in case someone would text me again. I walked down the hallway to check whether my parents, Damien or Ron is here. I checked my parents' room first then Damien's, both rooms are empty. Down to the last room, the Guest room. Before turning the knob and entering, I saw a pad paper taped on it. It says:

Roses are red, Violets are blue, I will come back to get you. Good morning, Gorgeous! I went back to my house already with all my stuff. My parents are home from the business trip and they are leaving in two weeks from now to open another branch of our restaurant in California. I'll pick you up at 11am to have lunch with my parents. Love you!

- Ron

Hmm. Seems like I have to tell Beth I've got somewhere to go then. I text Beth back that there are changes with my plan. I told her to come at 4 and got a quick reply saying okay.

***

It's already 8:09. 2 hours and something minutes to prepare. Whatever! I went down and saw a girl on top of my brother. They were making out on the couch, "Hey Dam," They both pulled away really quick and sat straight. Shock is the only word to describe their reaction when they heard my voice.

"Good morning lil' sis. How you doing?"

"Don't act as if nothing happened. Anyway, Where's mom?" And with that, he blushed and embarrassed.

"I'm here!" Mom replied. I guess she heard me.

"Sweetie, eat breakfast.."

"Yeah, lil' sis. Eat breakfast."

"Whatever Damien. Care to introduce?" I asked raising an eyebrow, waiting for either one of them to speak.

Finally, Blondie spoke. "Hey Emmie! Do you remember-"

"Are you... Cassy? Is that you?" I quickly asked.

"Yeah. I'm Cassy. Remember? Tennessee?"

I tried to remember any Cassy back in Tennessee. Hmm.... Aha! Cassandra! "Cassandra?! I haven't seen you in forever! I thought you went to a U in LA?"

"Let's just say I changed my mind for some apparent reason. I... guess you remember my brother, Conner." I nod

"Don't worry, Emmie. Your brother and I have everything under control. My younger brother is just... I don't know what happened to him but I promise you that the next time he hurts you, he'll be in deep shit."

"Thanks!" She nods and I did as well. I left the room to eat cereal.

"Dam," Mom went to the living room where Damien and Cassy are sitting.

"We will have dinner with Cassy tonight," I heard mom say dinner. Don't invite him, don't invite him, don't invi--

"Is that okay Cassy? You can invite your brother, too."

SAVE ME! I screamed in my mind.

"Sure Mrs. Sommers. I would love to have dinner. I'll invite Conner. I hope he can go tonight. He hasn't been back ever since." Oh no! I'm in deep shit.

After eating, I went up to my room, leaving mom in the kitchen, and Damien and Cassy on the couch, making out again. Time to get ready. What to wear? I took a shower and started thinking about everything in general. After that, I went back to the problem at hand. I wore first my bra and underwear. I went to my walk in closet. Yeah, A walk in closet but I'm not rich.

I look through the hanged clothes here and there. Finally found it! The only thing in my mind. Since it's a light snow, I'm wearing a black zippered skinny pants, a white georgette top and my black denim jacket from my favorite shop, Forever 21. I also wore my lace up boots from Forever 21. I applied a light make-up because I didn't feel like putting on some elegant make-up.

It's already 9:27. An hour and a half to spend alone. I went down and walked out our back door to our backyard and enjoyed the snow falling from the sky. While playing the snow with my feet, I heard a loud bang from our fences. What could that be? Or who could that be? Could that be Conner?

-------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Thank you for reading!

- Bri :D