-twenty-

Alyssa parked her car a meter away from the school entrance. We all got out and entered the bulding. Wow! I just realized that there are a lot of Freshmen.

"Ugh! I miss New Year." Alyssa said. "Why anything happened with... you know who?" I asked. "I noticed that you were glowing since you cam in the house on New Year."

"Oh. That was..." We waited for her to finish but she didn't. "I knew it!" Beth said excitedly, "He asked you! He kissed-" Alyssa covered Beth's mouth. She shushed her and we continued walking until we reached our lockers. "So Lys. Could you tell us now?"

"Okay. It all started when you left us in the living room. We asked each other que-"

She was interrupted by the school bell. "I'll just tell you two at lunch." She said and took off on the other direction. "I'll see you later." Beth said. She walked and entered the classroom four lockers away from ours.

I went up to the second floor and went to my class. When I got in Science, There were only at least ten or eleven of us. I sat beside Wesley and with my friend in the theater club, Jordan. "Teacher?" I asked. "Not here yet." Wesley said blankly. Something is up with him. He doesn't look happy. "Is he okay?" I asked, mouthing my words to Jordan who sat on the right side of Wesley. He shook his head in reply.

Soon the class started. The usual happens. The teacher starts her lecture then it gets a bit boring. I looked around if Ron was present but he is not in his assigned seat during Science. I ripped off a page from my notebook and wrote Wes where is Ron? Did he ditch today?

I fold the paper and gave it to him when Ms. Cristel wasn't looking. I looked at Wes and he's writing down on the paper then he gave it back.

The principal called him this morning. Gonna show around the new kid. Guess who it is.

I wrote Who? Below what he wrote. He scribbled and gave it back before Ms. Cristel turns around.

Tyler

Seriously? I blinked my eyes a few times, but it's still the same. The name didn't change. Is this some kind of a joke.

Tyler

Tyler

Tyler

Wow.

The bell rang and I'm off to my second class. I'm dying to finish all four classes so that it's lunch.

*******************************

4 hours later

Finally! Lunch!

I went out of class first since my assigned seat in english is near the door. I waited for Lys to come out of the room since her seat was somewhere in the middle. When she came out, she was smiling and texting away on her phone. "Texting Conner I see." I said teasingly. "Oh Emmie. Yeah I am."

"So will you continue what you were saying."

"Let's wait for Beth. You know her. She doesn't want to miss a thing."

We head to our lockers and waited for Beth. After 5 minutes, Beth came in sight. She has that face that tells me something was wrong. Is it Wes? They're wearing that same face.

"What's with Bethany Martinez today?" Alyssa asked. "Nothing. Just.... Wesley." I knew it.

"What happened?" I asked. I could see her glossy eyes. She's going to cry. "Why? Don't cry."

"It's n-n-nothing. I'll talk to you two some other time." Beth said and took off to the direction of the restroom.

Oh well. I have to deal with other stuff.