-eleven-

Beth's POV

He opened the door and let me out first. He led me down stairs then to his backyard where I think the pool is. When we got there, I saw a table with a candle and flowers in the middle. Wesley pulled the chair and said, "Sit down and relax," he smiled at me, "while I get our food."

I sat down and nod in agreement. I waited for him. It's been twenty minutes and he's still not here. What took him so long?! I'm starving. Oh whatever. He's doing this to make everything romantic. Why complain if the guy does everything to make the date special? After waiting for a couple more minutes, the sliding door opened revealing a shirtless Wesley.

"Sorry for making you wait. I brought spaghetti. I know it's cold because it's snowing but this is the only thing I know that will be a perfect date and-" I cut him off.

Wesley's POV

She cut me off. "Everything is perfect, Wesley. I know your pool here is freezing but it's fine."

"Oh, ok." We stayed silent while eating. After eating, I brought our plates back to the kitchen then washed it. I went up to my room then changed for swimming.

Beth's POV

I heard the sliding door open again. Wesley came back with swim shorts only. Seems like I've been staring.

"So let's swim!"

I looked him in the eyes and said, "O-okay," then smiled. I stood up near the pool.

"Jump," Wesley whispered in my ear.

"No. It's cold. You go first."

Wesley laughed, "Not gonna happen." He smiled at me like he was planning something that's not good. He carried me and jumped in the pool. When we were both up, he just kept laughing. After what seemed like a minute of him laughing, that was the time I realized that he is so close to me.

Wesley looked me in the eyes then he spoke, "Did you know that I was in love with you since 9th grade? I didn't have the guts to go near you and talk to you and be your friend."

I want to tell him that's what I felt since the first day of school, since the day he came with me, Emerald and Ron.

"You're so beautiful that words can't even describe," I could feel my cheeks heat up and with that, I know that I'm blushing, "And did I tell you how cute you are when you blush? Have I told you that there are times when you're studying during lunch on our table, I stare at that angelic face of yours,"

I can't help it. I smiled like there's no tomorrow, "And that smile of yours makes me melt." I feel like bursting to tears. No one ever said those things to me except for my parents, "I just love you. I hope you feel the same way."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and as expected, I wrap my arms around his neck, "Can you be mine? Can you be my girlfriend?" he said, whispering in my ear.

"I-I lo-"

"Look Bethany Martinez. I can wait."

"I love you, too and it's a yes."

He also smiled like there is no tomorrow and kissed me. Oh wait....... AND kissed me! My.First.Kiss!

The night went on just having fun in the cold pool.