-eighteen-

Christmas morning is the best. My parents wake me up then I join them wake Damien up. Here I am with my parents in Damien's room. For now, We'll forget those sad things happening and just enjoy Christmas. "Pssst." I tried waking him up by nudging his shoulder. "Damien!" I whispered yell.

"Mmm."

"Damien!"

"Shut up. No classes. Christmas day." He said not quite clear. After he said that, Dad blowed the horns he bought last week and that made him sit down in shock.

"What the-"

"Merry Christmas, Big bro! Get up sleepy ass!"

"Emerald Fatima Sommers. Language." Mom scolded.

"Sorry."

"Come on my boy. Get up!" Dad said and pulled the sheets.

"We'll see you two down stairs." Mom said

"Yes Mom." Dad and Mom went out and shut the door. Damien moved and put his feet down on the ground. He stretched his arms and yawned. "Shouldn't we be sad with what had happened?"

"Yeah but we have to spend Christmas with some happiness in the air. I'm sure Marla is happy to see us like this." Damien stood up. Something caught my eyes. When I looked at what caught my eye, I laughed so hard.

"Nice boxers bro. Pink!" His happy face turned into a serious face.

"Whatever. Like what a few people say, real boys wear pink." I stopped laughing then burst out again. I guess it was true. Real boys wear pink.

"Okay. Now, get out. I'll get dressed." He said as he messed up my hair.

I went out of his room and shut the door. I went down to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took out a granola bar. I closed the fridge tehn went to the dining and sat beside my mom. After a few minutes, Damien came down and sat beside dad.

"Em&Em, Ron said to get dressed before 12."

"Yeah. What time is it?"

"Ten thirty."

Oh good. More time to prepare. I started eating and took my time.

After eating, I stood up and kissed both mom and dad on the cheek. "Merry Christmas Mom, Dad." I went to my seat and put my spoon and fork together. "Merry Christmas, Dam." I said then pulled his hair.

"Ow!" He looked at me like a killer. "You'll regret that later."

"Whatever!"

I carried my plate and glass and put them in the sink. I went back to the dining and told them that I'll leave at 12.

After taking a shower, I dried myself with my towel and wore the clothes I prepared. I wore my gray skinny jeans and my white shirt that says 'Forget Me Not'. I wore my yellow hoodie with fur and slipped in my yellow converse to pair it with my hoodie. I took my phone and put it in my pocket. I went down and sat on the couch waiting. 11:30 already. 30 minutes to wait

***

Today is the day I will find out who the two guys were. Beep! Beep! I lookes out of the window and saw Ron's car. "Bye Mom!"

"Be back before dinner!" She called from the kitchen. I went out of the house and walked to his car. I opened the door of the passenger's seat and got in. "Hey Beautiful! Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." I said. I leaned in to kiss him.

"Where's Conner and Wesley?" I asked.

"Conner picked up Alyssa and Wes did the same with Beth."