-eight-

"Close your eyes. I don't want you to see where we are going," I closed my eyes and waited until we get there. The car stopped. I guess we just parked.

"Wait here," Ron said. I waited. After minutes of waiting, someone opened the door at my side, "Hold my hand. Just close your eyes."

I held his hand and slowly went out of the car. He led me to a place that.... I have no idea. We were going up a long stairway, "Take the last step," I took a step. Ron let me go.

"Okay open your eyes," I opened my eyes and we are on the rooftop of a resort, "So beautiful," I said with a big smile on my face.

"What are we going to do here?" I asked with a confused look. Ron put a sleeping bag on the floor.

"I'll just go to the restroom," I said.

"Okay."

I went in the resort. I saw the female's restroom. I went in then used the toilet. After using the toilet, I washed my hands. I went out and saw a familiar face. Oh no! Conner. I tried to escape but then he still saw me.

"Hey Emmie!"

I ran and went back on the rooftop. Where is Ron? After looking around, that was the time I felt strong arms wrap around my waist, "Lets eat," Ron said smiling at me. We started munching on whatever he brought. We just enjoyed the view of the city.

"What are you thinking about?" Ron asked. That was when it hit me. After eating, I didn't notice I was staring.

"Nothing," I smiled at him. I was actually thinking of what had happened this morning. Conner just followed me everywhere. He's seriously obsess.

"Are you sure?" Ron asked looking concerned.

"Yeah! I'm sure."

I start talking, breaking the awkward silence, "So could you help me with something?"

"Sure! Anything Cupcake."

I told him about Beth having a crush on Wesley. We planned of taking them to a restaurant and tell them they will meet with a friend. After few hours of spending time together, we packed our stuff and went home.

It's around 9:30 when we arrived at my house. Ron parked his car in front of my Damien's Third generation black Suzuki Swift.

"Thanks for today. It was an amazing day, "I smiled and kissed him. He went to my side and open the door. I got out then he walked me to the front door.

"So I'll go now. Good Night," He kissed me good night. I got in the house and said good bye. I looked out the window and saw him drive away. I went up to my room, changed and thought of this wonderful day before I sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Readers!

Thanks for reading my 2nd book. The chapters are quite short, and I'm sorry. I want to make it really long but I don't want to keep all of you waiting.

- Bri :)