-ten-

"Hey Emmie!" he happily greeted

"Go away Conner!" He grabbed me by my wrist and pushed me to a tree.

"So how's your life with lover-boy?" He asked then smirked.

"Get off me!" I shouted then my phone beeped which means I got a text message.

"I won't look. I guess that's lover-boy. I'll give you 3 minutes to check. Go!" I looked quickly. It's Ron.

Ron: Hey! I'm picking you up instead. Just wait for me. I'm just walking.

"3...2...." I returned my phone quickly in my pocket.

"How come you don't love me the way I love you? Remember Tennessee?" His grip on my shoulders loosed a bit.

I slapped him then ran screaming. 1 more corner of a street before I reach my house. Conner was catching up. He grabbed me by my wrist. I tried to pull away but instead someone carried me and put me down at the side. Then I looked back.

It was Damien who carried me. He is now running to Ron, trying to stop him from punching Conner.

"NEVER TOUCH HER OR I'LL HURT YOU!" Ron shouted.

"Just go away Conner," Damien said sternly.

"Ooooh! Seems like lover-boy and big boy is trying to be tough when the truth is they're softies."

I went to where they are. I pushed Conner away and said "Go away Conner! Shut up and leave."

"Okay Sweetie but be careful. I'll come back and you'll pay those times that I'm by your side when we were best friends. You'll pay for forgetting me, for forgetting that I'm your best friend. I love you but you made me feel like I'm nothing to you back in Tennessee."

Conner walked away after saying all those things.

"Let's go home. Time to relax. Emmie, never go home alone at this time." Damien said as he showed me the time in his phone.

"We have to talk, Emmie," Ron said.

"Okay." I said then we walked back.

---------------------------------

Beth's POV

We got out of his car and walked in his house. "Wesley," I looked at him and stopped walking, "Are your parents home?"

"Nope. They're in their friend's party. Their friend just opened her restaurant."

"Oh." I muttered.

He showed me every part of his house. The last stop is his bedroom. "And this is my bedroom," he said as he opened the door.

The only thing I could say is "Wow! Very neat."

"I know," It was silent for a while then he spoke again, "Let's eat dinner?"

"Sure."

-------------------------

(A/N)

The next chapter will be the whole date. Spoiler! I didn't want to fit the whole date in this chapter.

- Bri :)