0000~A fool

Shameless-Camila Cabello

_____________________________

"Blind passion without mindful can lead to the downfall of both or only one of you."

_____________________________

I was on the floor laughing my heart out, my hand clenched on the side of the table with both my knees on the ground as I tried to keep myself steady and control my breathing. I leaned my head back, taking heavy breaths.

He continued tickling me and my back hit the floor as my hair kept getting on my face. His laugh filled the room- and my heart. His soft hand came in contact with my skin and my chest started rising. My eyes stared into his, his mouth taking deep breaths. We stayed like that for a moment.

We stayed into each other's warmth, breaths, emotions. His body kept me secure of the outside air as his lips crashed into mine,a moan leaving my mouth as his hand trailed up and down my body, fire busting through me, my arms around his neck. His hands tugging my shirt struggling to get it off.

"Help me here Estelle, take your hands off my neck and place them above your head, yeah?" his breath soft against my ear sent shivers through my spine making me arch my back and do as he said.

His hands took my shirt off with such eagerness as he threw it to the bed followed by his. My eyes couldn't handle the sight of him. My heart couldn't handle what he did to me. If he left me, I would be broken. He owned me.

And he knew it.

"Fucking hell, I can never get enough of you." he groaned as he started trailing kisses along my stomach and the upper side of it, stoping at my bra as his eyes darkened. His hands went under my arched back and unclipped what he was staring at. My breath fastened.

The way he made me feel was like I just arrived home. His soft touch made me feel alive, his presence turned my day into a brighter mood every time I was with him.

I am his. I always will be. No one- no one can change that. No one will change that.

Moans escaped my mouth when he sucked my nipple and his hands kept me steady using the curve of my waist.They moved so slowly and softly that I almost didn't feel them.
He unbuckled my pants and took them off. He straightened as he leaned back and looked down at me. Only on my underwear.

"You are the only thing that will not change on my life." he slowly said as he moved my panties to the side and brushed his finger over my clit as I held my breath. "I might change, my clothes might change.." his voice dropped into whispers as he leaned over trapping my body under his. "but you? Jesus. You will stay with me. On my side. Forever." 

He rubbed my clit slowly, then put pressure on it, knowing it was my weakness. The place where I felt the most pleasure. When I finally got wet, he thrusted a finger in, my back arching on the cold floor, our bodies warming it.

Everything was like a dream, something you imagined; not experienced. His unbuckled jeans made his dick visible through his boxers. Hard. My back arched more, my whole body at his mercy. He chuckled as he leaned over. His hand opening my legs wider as his tip brushed over my clit.

I groaned in frustration. My body needed him. I needed him.

"You love me teasing you, don't you?" he laughed.

"I do not." I gritted between my teeth, flustered as I desperately wanted him inside me.

He laughed as he finally entered me. He groaned again and placed his forehead against mine.

"I will always love you. Always." he smiled as he thrusted onto me.

"Me too." I managed to get out.

_________________________________

This was the first chapter of the prologue and a glimpse of Estelle's past. It was short, but it will help in understanding the story and some references. I hope you will enjoy this story as much as I will enjoy writing it<33

 I hope you will enjoy this story as much as I will enjoy writing it<33