16~Dark Desires

Him & I- G.eazy and Halsey
________
"Sometimes lust turns into more."
_________

Alonzo Pierce

Everyone says it's easy to be born, to live, to die. Everyone says things happen, it's life that tests you out.

In reality you test yourself. Other people fuck you up and you try to get up on your own feet.

That is life. Getting fucked over and getting up. Getting drugged, drunk, abused, targeted and still living. Still surviving. Not fearing life, but embracing it.

Not fearing others. Others fearing you.

And the girl that started leaving the bedroom was convinced she was going to find Frederico Gallo. I scoffed in my mind and shook my head, staring at her moving her hips with her steps and going down the stairs.

I took my phone from my pocket and called Dmitri.

Ring. Ring.

Where the fuck is he? He has days not answering.

Sending a text to everyone on my team the door of the bedroom opened. I drew my gaze up and stared at her. A coldness on her face.

"Her eyes, son." He began, using my title in the process to threaten me. "her eyes were soft in the beginning, like a cover for what was inside. I could immediately notice she had something hiding. She sat in front of me, and I was curious."

I eyed him carefully.

"Curious of what?" I gave a hint for him to continue.

He shook his head.

"Of her reaction." He smiled. "Firstly, she thought I was confused. But I knew it was her, she looked so much like her mother." His eyes darkened, an expression I had never seen on my father's face.

"The moment realization splashed in her face, for the briefest second I saw coldness take over, but she quickly hid it with fury. She may be raised without her mother, but she is so much like her. Be careful. I know she's hiding something." My father stared straight into my eyes.

For the first time in my life I think my father could be right and my mama wrong. Because one thing is for sure, on this case? My father was right.

"Tomorrow Frederico Gallo will be dead. You won't question me, I won't question you. Okay?" She strolled forward, a smile plastering on her face.

"And what's there to question?" I tried to grasp her, throw her in a trap but her smile just grew wider, just not enough for it to reach her eyes.

"There is always something to question, dear Pierce. Sometimes the situation, sometimes the person. And in this case, you might get a little bit ahead of yourself." she came closer positioning herself between my legs.

She took a strand of hair in her first and second finger, twisting it. Looking so focused I almost thought she'd escape this reality and enter her mind's.

"And we don't want to cause shit three weeks before our wedding right?" she trailed a finger from my chest to my jaw and came closer, her breath hitting my skin, her chest touching mine.