17~Threads of Decemption- Part 1

Not edited
__________

Sex in Paris- Nikki Idol
__________

"Lie to fool but don't fool to lie."
___________

Estelle Adler Camelli

I have only fucked three men in my life. One of them because I was drunk, one because I thought I loved him and one for a feeling of rebellion, a hint of revenge from my part.

I had never orgasmed from one of them. Only by my own hands and they had never been that intense. I saw stars and didn't come back only after minutes and Alonzo didn't give me time to gather myself, no. He kept going and going, driving me insane.

I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. I wanted more even though I couldn't handle it. I wanted self-destruction, but it felt so morally correct.

That was all I could think the entire time I was getting dressed, the entire time I was getting out my dark red dress, the entire time I was applying blood lipstick to match my outfit and while I was wearing my heels.

I sent a quick text to Alonzo that I was going out since he wasn't home and went out.

Frederico Gallo
I'm here, where are you?

Shaking my head and gripping my phone tighter in my hand I sent a reply.

Me
Here.

Frederico Gallo
I only see Estelle here. What the fuck is this trap??

Knowing he has seen me I gave the job to Polina to continue texting him.

Tapping my foot on the wooded surface, I kept waiting for him to approach.

"Hello, Estelle. Clandestine told me your little wish on destroying me. Are you sad your little plan on rescuing your sister didn't work?" he pouted his lips at me, leaning down to reach my eye level.

"Good, I have accepted my path, then." I hummed and licked my lips. "That's why..." I trailed on, looking at him under my lashes "I have offered you a one night stand." I finished.

He laughed. Loud.

"You think I'm falling for that? I know you'll try to kill me. But you know, as a whore you should know you are weak." He whispered in my ear.

"I want to trade my place with my sister then." I offered, acting like he busted my plan.

"Oh? This is the reason why you have dressed so... slutty?" His voice lowered as he checked me up and down.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." I agreed and he nodded.

"Good. Follow me then." He told me and I followed him behind, our steps echoing in the empty hallway.

I tapped my earpiece twice, letting my team everywhere hear me. Stand beside me.

"Frederico." I called his name.

He turned his head to look at me.

"Yes?"

I saw Polina behind him.