New classmates

For my first week I spent unpacking my room, Filling it with my art pieces, books, plushies and other little items that make the room feel more like home. I also decided to go out exploring the near by areas while I have the free time making sure I have everything I need and getting used to the area.

Then before I knew it it was Monday my first official day at Tokyo Jujutsu college. As I stood Infront of the mirror I looked over my new altered uniform. Its a dark blue in colour, I have a skirt with shirts underneath for free movements that end towards the top of my thigh showing my long legs off. The jacket has a different collar to the usual uniform the collar dipping just avove collar bone. The jacket has three golden buttons that symbolise I am a Jujutsu sorcerer and has short sleves. Under my Jacket I have a white Tank top requested as i feel the white shirt was too restrictive for fighting. Like why do they actually have shirts when fighting curses?

As I stare at my uniform I worry if too much skin is showing, even though my adjustments were made to help with my reflexes as my uncovered skin is more sensitive than the normal sorcerer to movants and cursed energy making it an advantage in combat.

I stare at my shaking hands, Meeting new people sucks.

I clench my fist as I exit my room and walk through the corridors knowing my way round thanks to the tour Yaga gave me. When I reach the classroom I hear talking behind the door.

My hear is beating so fast, I am so scared to enter the room as my hand hovers over the handle.

Before I can open the door Yaga opens the door.

"Ah here you are I was wondering if you had gotten lost" he says with a small smile that's barley noticeable.

I look inside the classroom to see three students staring at me.

Shit 

In my panicked state I forget to reply.

"Haha no, how could I get lost with your detailed tour of the place" I smile as i cover up the panic on my face as I walk inside the classroom.

"This is our new student, Why don't you introduce yourself?" he stares at me waiting for me to speak

I go to speak but the words get stuck in my throat feeling like I cant get any noise to leave my mouth as I panic feeling all eyes on me

"Hellooo, are you mute or have you forgotten your name?" A guy laughes

I look up at him.

He has bright blue eyes that I can just about see under his black sunglasses and white fluffy hair with pale skin

"Satoru there is no need to be rude" The guy next to him speaks, He has black hair in a bun with a side bang and dark amber eyes

"yeah she is clearly terrified" A girl speaks who has short brown hair and brown eyes

"what weaking can kill curses if they cant introduce themselves" The White hair guy, Satoru I think it was laughs out 

I hate him

I have known him for one minute but

I hate him

How can someone be so cocky and rude acting like he knows me, has the right to judge me

fuck off

I wish he would shut up

"Are you done?" I say with bored tone, anger taking over my fear as I stare right at him with no emotion on my face

Everyone goes silent, I smile

"Good, My name is Latoya Cabot, I Know people go by there second name but it would make me feel much more comfortable if you call me Latoya."

I am 18 years old and I am from England. My Cursed technique is Elemental meaning I can create Elemental powers with my cursed energy. I can also use my cursed energy to control any element already existing."

After I am finished I go over to sit down at the free seat by the window and look ahead ignoring everyone's gazes.

Well isn't this a great start