Heads of clans

"You are coming Japan?" My voice exclaims, I am on a video call with Leah and Sophie. I'm currently stood Infront of my desk with my headphones as I was doing chores while on call with them.

"Yeah it wont be for a couple of weeks yet" Leah says smiling Widley "We need to sort out a place to stay and everything but were very exited to see you"

"And we cant wait till we can kill Akuji" Sophie jokes, well I hope its a joke.... or do I?

Well Today I wanted to call them to tell them about me dating Gojo, they have heard a few things about him but I have kept the whole dating thing to myself for the most part.

"Well just tell me if you need help with finding somewhere" I smile

I have been putting telling them because I know I will need to answer a lot of questions, understandably as my past choices in a boyfriend were defiantly not the best.

"Has anything new happened over there recently" I ask them warming up to telling them about Gojo.

"No not really" Leah says "How is training?"

"It has been good" I move my headphones and pick up my laundry basket and place it on my bed, I'm still in view of my laptop that's on my desk.

What i don't realise is a certain blue eye Boyfriend entering my room sneaking up on me.

Suddenly he comes up by me lifting me and twirling me around

"Gahh what the hell" I scream as he scares me, damn headphones.

While in his arms I turn to my laptop to see Leah and Sophie's moths agape as they silently take in what they have seen.

"Oh hello there" Gojo Smiles and waves as he looks into the camera.

"Hello" Sophie and Leah wave back

"Satoru I hadn't told them about dating you yet" I Wisper

"Sorry I couldn't help it" He kisses the top of my head.

"Latoya" Leah and Sophie say in unison

"Yes" I turn to them on my Laptop, they are both smiling, but the smile is scary.

"Pass us the headphones to him" Leah says

Welp Goodluck Gojo.

"Satoru they want to speak to you" I turn to Gojo

"Why"

"Just take them and sit"

I pass him the headphones and he sits down at the desk.

"What did you tell them" He asks worried

"Nothing" I say innocently as i go and sort my laundry. That's the problem and he will pay for it. Oops

I sit down on my bed and wait

"Hello" I hear him say.

"Gojo" Sophie says

"Yes"

"If you ever hurt our friend, We will hunt you down, We will find out where you live and we will kill you"

"Welp straight to the point" I Hear him say, He is smirking. What are they talking about?

"We don't care that your the strongest sorcerer, we will find you and kill you, and no one will know"

He Laughs a little "Fine by me I give you my permission, To try anyway"

Oh dear lord there going hate him, well i did too at first.