History

Me and Yaga decided we will head to the Uchuu Lands after training, the only problem is Yaga told me i have to keep this to myself until I am officially announced and given the name .

Which means I'm going to have to keep it from Gojo. God I hate this already.

I walk outside to the training grounds where Gojo was already there with Geto and Shoko.

"I heard your mission went wrong" Akuji comes up next to me looking down at me

I jump slightly not realising he was behind me "Yeah" I keep it short as I walk towards the field not wanting to start drama

"I'm glad you're safe" he says in a low tone, I freeze and look back at him

He stares back with a serious expression. 

"Oh, Thanks" I walk away from Akuji before anything else can leave his mouth over to Gojo.

When I walk over I notice Gojo was watching, I wave at him smiling as I go to him.

"Where did you disappear off too?" He asks me

"Yaga wanted to see me, don't worry about it"

I can tell he is curious, he can see the lie in my words.

"I'm alright thanks, I just wish my mission wasn't messed up"

"Yeah, You got lucky though" Geto smiles at me

"That I did"

Gojo looks at the others "You both go and start warming up, Me and Latoya need to talk"

I frown looking at Gojo confused, what did he want to talk about?

I look back to see Shoko and Geto have already left and Gojo is standing there with a stern expression.

"What did Yaga want, Why are you keeping things from me" He demands an answer

"I cant tell you right now" I frown looking away annoyed I have to keep this from Gojo, But its what Yaga told me to do

"Why not, You can trust me" He steps closer

"And I do trust you, But it isn't up to me to tell right now but when I am allowed I will ok" I give him a soft smile leaning up to play with his hair

His face softens as his hands rest on my hips, My heart flutters as i feel his touch

"Ok" he sighs, pulling me in and resting his chin on top of my head, his hands are still on my waist.

I hug him "Also are we keeping our relationship a secret for now?"

He pulls back "Oh, I guess I didn't really think of it, What would you prefer"

"We should probably keep it between us for a while, Until its all settled" I frown thinking about what Akuji might do, he may of calmed down at the moment but I don't know how he will react especially as he hates Gojo.

"I thought as much" he sighs "But ok, we will keep it a secret for now"

"Thanks Satoru" I smile at him

"But" He says looking down at me

"But?" I ask curious to what he wants

"Doesn't mean I cant do this"

He lifts my chin and leans down and kisses me, his lips are warm and soft and taste sweet.

My whole body feels hot as my mind goes blank. I Relax into the kiss enjoying our little kiss on the woods, I lean back "We should go back to training" I Wisper looking up into his eyes breathless.