The truth

I wake up to the sun shining through the window, I rub my eyes and realise I'm still in Satoru's arms.

"Good morning" Satoru says in a husky sleepy voice

"Good morning" I say before yawning

He moves the hair out of my face, I lean into his touch.

I go to sit up but my pain shoots through my body and it aches, I groan.

"Are you alright?" Gojo asks in a worried tone.

"yeah, I'm just sore. Its to be expected after what happened yesterday"

"I wish you wouldn't of gone on that mission alone" He sighs, his face is serious. I can feel the frustration coming off him.

"If I could, I would keep you by my side at all times" He mutters, his words taking me aback.

"Satoru" I turn to face him, his face is serious.

I poke his cheek "You cant always be with me 24/7 we have to do individual missions sometimes I was just unlucky that happened"

He grumbles as his eyes scan over my face, I can tell he's worried and still angry about what happened.

"I'm fine though, I'm alive" I smile at him

He pulls me into him, My body is stiff but i soon relax.

I lay my head in his chest listening to his heart beat, i can hear his heart racing.

I lean back to look at him, He looks back at me his blue eyes piercing through mine.

"Why is your heart racing" I ask, His eyes widen as a light blush spreads across his cheeks.

Before he can answer there is a knock on the door.

"Sataru! I know you're in there" Geto says

"Go away I'm busy" Gojo says, I can hear the irritation in his voice.

"Yaga wants us both, He said he needs to speak to us"

"Go" I sigh sitting up "If Yaga is asking for you both, It must be important"

He frowns and sighs.

"Fine"

I watch as he gets dressed he kisses me on the head before he leaves with Geto.

I lay back into the bed deciding to sleep more. Later on in the evening I wake up and decide to get up and get some food.

I walk out my room to see Geto standing outside.

"Geto!"

"Oh, Latoya! I'm glad you're ok" He smiles

"I'm alright, Just sore"

"Glad to hear, I came to ask how you were doing."

"I'm mostly good now, were you waiting outside I didn't hear you knock?"

"Oh yeah, Gojo told me not to disturb you"

"You can come in though"

He steps into the room, I can see he wants to ask something

"What's up what did you want to talk about?" I ask as we sit on the bed.

"How long have you and Gojo been a thing?"

My face goes red and I look away.

"How did you find out"

"I could tell this morning" He smiles at me, but behind the smile he seems almost say