Apologise

A week goes by and I am fully recovered. I asked for space so I haven't been receiving a lot of visitors, I have been struggling with the many emotions going though my head after all that's happened. I'm struggling to think what y next step is.

Summer is in full blast now we are entering July soon, Its been over a couple of weeks since the exchange event and over a week since the party.

In the meantime I have been deciphering the books found at the Uchuu estate, saying this there are loads but I'm hoping I can find more information on the current barrier protecting the land. I also have found storage rooms for the Uchuu clan treasures like the clothes, jewels, old currency and more. I have been organising through it not knowing if I sell some of it. I will also need to sort out the old currency as its no use to me. I talked to Yaga and he said he knows someone who can help sort that out to trade for the current Yen.

I'm in my room at my desk working on one of the books when I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" I call finishing of the page before I look up from my desk to see Gojo enter.

Shit I am not mentally prepared for this.

I sit up and look at my notes tidying some of the stuff in panic "Ah Gojo what are you doing here?" I Look away from him, I cant bare to look into them eyes.

He closes the door behind him, I notice he doesn't have his usual smile on his face.

"I have to talk to you." He says with a serious tone.

I sit up and close my books, turning my chair so I can face him.

"What about?" I try to face him, my fingers messing with each other in my lap.

"What do you mean what about, about everything that happened at the party and exchange event, why have you been avoiding me" His tone sounds like he is irritated.

"Well I think I have every reason to avoid you don't you think?" I say looking away from him.

"No, What's your problem, I thought we agreed that it wasn't my fault and now you are avoiding me, do you hate me or something"

I agreed it wasn't your fault I was poisoned. Everything else is, how you acted and treated me. The way you spoke to me and about me, Everything" I say getting more aggravated.

"How I was acting? Are you serious? I'm trying to be nice to you and apologise and your making this so hard for me"

"I'm making this hard for you? Your the one coming in telling me I have no reason to avoid you"

"Yeah, you have no reason."

"No I have every reason, you think after what happened between us at the party and how you spoke to me you expect me to welcome you with open arms"

"I expected you to talk to me, to talk this out at least"

"You think its that easy Gojo? Do you not think about how every time I look at you it hurts, I just want to cry because you hurt me. You took all my worried about Akuji all my Insecurity's about my place as the Uchuu head, You took the fact I was a woman and used it all against me" I stand up.

"I have every reason to not forgive you, And the fact that you came into my room expecting me to welcome you like nothing happened, well its not going to happen"

"Its not going to happen? What do you expect me to do then"

"I don't expect you to do anything, I have nothing left to say" I walk to the door opening it for him.