Party

"Where the hell is she" Gojo is sat at the table with the others from Tokyo tapping his foot on the floor head in hand glaring at the doors, the other school is sat near by on the table next to them.

"She will be here soon" Leah glares daggers at Gojo, Yaga made sure they would be with my classmates, not knowing how awkward it would be.

"Well she is going to miss the Uchuu clan reveal if she doesn't hurry up" Geto looks at his watch "So will Shoko is she doesn't hurry up back inside"

"Is she waiting for a date or something" Gojo grumbles to himself rambling under her breath, no one at the table understanding most of it.

"Are you serious right now?" Sophie snaps glaring at all the girls around Gojo that are trying to get his attention, Why are there so many right now?

Leah notices someone smirking in the corner of her eye, If she remembers correctly apparently that was Naoya Zenin.

Gojo is talking to the girls seeming to only realise they are there now and Leah can see the girls laughing, Sophie is clearly annoyed.

Leah looks back at the door, its getting close to the start, she sees Yaga walk in.

"Shoko better hurry we don't want her to miss the event" Haibara says seeming exited about the whole party and the only one clueless to the tension around.

Geto leans over to Gojo "Hey why are there so many women around you?" He frowns "And don't you think you should tell them to move in respect of Latoya?"

"Its not my fault there here I'm just chatting" Gojo mutters shrugging.

"Are you serious right now" Geto sits back in his seat "You are her boyfriend" He glares at him and the females around him. Something isn't right.

"Well she kissed Akuji, what's the difference? she will probably enter with a date anyways, she seems to have so many secrets from me I wouldn't be surprised of one of them was a secret man in her closet" Everyone had there mouths open in disbelief, But only Geto could see it was just a front. Gojo is stressed and is saying things he doesn't mean.

"Well she doesn't have a date and I will not stand for your behaviour right now" Geto shakes his head, he is getting more and more fed up with his friend.

"Just talk to her when she gets here and stop disgracing yourself its embarrassing to watch you talk and treat her this way"

He turns away and looks at Shoko entering the room.

"Finally thought you got lost out there" He says seeing her sit down.

"You guys wont believe who is the next Uchuu" Shoko sits down a smirk on her face.

"Who?" Gojo acts bored but his blue eyes move to focus on Shoko behind his glasses.

"Comonn think of who is could be" Shoko nudges him.

There all silent thinking except Leah and Sophie who already know.

"Wait you cant mean?" Nanami's eyes widen with realisation.

"The one and only" Shoko nods

"What" Gojo frowns still not figuring it out

Before anyone else says a word the doors are opening  slowly, they all lean in looking at the door as Latoya steps into the room.

Gojo freezes removing his glasses.

She is beautiful.

He sees her walk in, and the whole room falls silent, everyone is looking at her with shock. Not only is the new Uchuu head 20 years old, they are female and not even from Japan.