Exchange event .2

When we arrive in the room everyone is there waiting for us. Geto, Shoko, Nanami and Haibara are sat together while Akuji is sat in the corner alone.

"About time you showed up" Akuji snaps.

"What the hell crawled up your ass and died" Gojo laughs

"Shut up Gojo, I was not talking to you" Akuji looks to me

"I was meeting the other students" I roll my eyes sitting down.

"We have not even discussed what we are doing, If we are doing a group thing or individual" Akuji stands and walks over to the table.

"I'm doing this individually" Gojo smirks

"Well I was thinking of doing this in a group" Geto counters

"Why don't we pair up 2 groups of 2 and 1 group of 3" I suggest

"There is more of them so two groups can focus on the other students while 1 group focuses on killing the curses collecting point" I look around and everyone is silent

"Or not you guys have better experience" I rub the back of my neck

"No that actually sounds like a good idea" Gojo looks at me

"Yeah i like it" Geto nods

"I think that is a smart plan" Shoko looks to the others

"We have the stronger students but the other school will try and get in our way so we need 2 people to go round while the others fight the students" Nanami points out

"So it's settled we will split into 3 teams of 2" Akuji sits down.

"What are the teams?" I'm certainly not pairing with Akuji.

"Nanami and Geto and Gojo can be a team they should focus on the strongest students, Me and Haibara will take on any other students while Latoya and Shoko takes on the curses around the map, Latoya will be good getting around undetected and Shoko will be there to heal her" Akuji suggests, surprisingly a good idea.

"Sounds good" Gojo leans back

"Well i guess we all have to get ready for the start" Shoko says standing up.

We all walk outside to the starting line, All of us standing there waiting for it to start.

I hear Yaga's voice over the speakers "The rules are simple, whichever team gets the most points wins the team battles, No killing each other just curses , depending on the curse level is the points you get for the kill and good luck"

The bell rings and everyone runs forward, Shoko and I stay back a little bit.

"Which way you want to start?" I ask Shoko, I'm glad to be chilling behind with Shoko I would rather try avoid the other students.

"We could go right, Then circle round to the back"

"Sounds like a plan" We start walking though the forest, I'm wearing my uniforms tank top and Skorts so i can sense the curses better, plus its a hot summer day which is why I am also glad for all the shade in the forest.

We make our way through the forest, My senses can tell when there are curses near, When the curses come I can take care of them quickly.

"Shoko someone is coming towards us" I whisper pointing in the direction I sense them from.

She nods and hides behind a tree.

"Hey you" a voice calls out, I turn and see Aeron, The tall guy with brown hair.

"hmm I thought I was well hidden" He makes his way towards me, I observe him movements getting ready in case he attacks suddenly.

"I could say the same" I say turning to face him, He has a weapon in hand that has purple blood on it.

"Oh well it was easy to find you will my technique, I can see traces with my eyes of cursed energy meaning i had a nice long trail to follow, your cursed energy has a very interesting look to it too" He looks at me curiously

"Well thanks, You can leave now as you can see I am busy" I see Shoko standing Infront of the tree smoking, she doesn't seemed worried about Aeron.

"Nah i don't think so" He grins "You aren't getting away from me"

"You sure you want to fight?" I draw out my own blade, I have been getting better with my weapon. I know that he is stronger than me physically but he doesn't know my technique from what i can tell.

"Of course, It will be a nice change" He gets into a battle stance.

As soon as he moves the ground erupts and roots come over him trapping him on a cage if roots and vines, will this hold him?

He uses his blade to cut the vines and roots, When he is out and looking at the damage i am already Infront of him getting ready to kick him back onto the tree. He falls back and hits the tree and he uses the momentum to propel himself off the tree and land on his feet.

"Not bad, But I'm not done yet" He gets ready to attack again and comes straight for me, I use my blade to defend myself from his weapon. He is faster than I expected and I'm struggling to defend. I get hit and he cuts into my shoulder, I'm glad it was not deeper. I back off and Shoko is already healing me, I can feel my skin stitching back together.

I am not used to using my technique on people and honestly I'm scared of going overboard.

"You okay" Shoko whispers, I nod.

"This will not be easy" I mutter, I'm not use to fighting another person.

I focus on him summoning fire to circle him blocking his movements, He can barley move and is trying to get out of the ring. I don't let up the fire and I focus on increasing the temperature, The heat is causing him to sweat, Is this even working or is he playing me?

I need to knock him out somehow.

Before I can do anything he is out the fire, How?

I get knocked down onto the ground with him on top of me holding me down, I use my blade to stop his knife from hitting me.

"Give up" he grins, his face is close and it is making me uncomfortable.

"Never" I hit his weapon away, "Shoko grab his weapon!" I shout

I dont hear anyone move so i turn to see where Shoko is, When i turn to see her i freeze.

She is covered in a shadow rope over her intire body including her mouth, I see her eyes trying to gesture towords somthing but i dont need her to tell me who it is.

When i turn back to Aeron above me his eyes are wide, He coughs up blood some of it landing on my face. I look down to see a sharp Shadow blade though his stomach.

I stop breathing as the blade removes for him to be kicked aside by the person who stabbed him

Well not just any person.

"Akuji"