[8] Futile attempt

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

Being woken up with a kiss on the forehead may seem very cute to many people. But I almost threw up this morning when my captor pressed his lips against my forehead.

Currently, I am sitting on one of the couches of Elliott's bedroom while watching him get ready for work. He is a CEO of his own company, if I remember correctly.

Today he wore a grey suit with his silky, smooth hair slicked back and few strands fell free on his forehead. Saying he looked handsome will be an understatement. Kidnappers shouldn't look so good.

Anyways, he woke me up just a few seconds ago since he will go now

Anyways, he woke me up just a few seconds ago since he will go now. He claims that without my morning kiss, he can't get through his day, his words not mine.

I take my time to look around this lavish room. The furnitures was dark coloured with golden designs on them and the walls were smothered black. Even the windows were tinted black and were securely locked.

There goes my one chance of escaping.

Sighing, I avert my gaze back to Elliott, only to find him already staring at me. Does he not know that staring is rude?

Clearing his throat, Elliott says in a raspy voice, "I am going to go now. Be a good girl, hm? Don't try anything that might harm you. Eat breakfast and lunch on time, I will join you for dinner." The threat was as clear as the morning sky as a shiver ran down my spine. I really should mess with him, he looks pretty strong and could knock me out with a flick of his finger. But will that stop me from escaping? Absolutely no.

I slowly nod, not wanting to be strangled by the bastard.

His lips tug upwards a bit and he slowly approaches me, which makes my heart beat accelerate. Oh my gosh, is he going to hurt me again? But I didn't even do anything.

My internal ramblings was cut off my him gently placing his lips on my forehead. I froze in shock and immediately tried to step away from him, not liking our close proximity. But he simply grabbed my arms firmly and kept me in place.

He finally leaned back and a lazy smirk was hanging on his features, which made me furrow my brows in confusion. Sensing my confusion he spoke up, "Will you not kiss your boyfriend goodbye before he leaves for office? I am very offended, love."

Boyfriend? This man can't be more delusional.

"You are not my boyfriend but kidnapper. I don't go around kissing kidnappers." I muttered with venom, thinking why he would even think I would ever kiss him.

His facial expression dropped within a millisecond as his eyes darkened. Remind me how he does that again?

He wrapped his large hands around my wrist and squeezed it painfully as a reminder of what he is capable of doing to me.