𝟒𝟒. 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏)

In about five minutes, the plane will take off, and both Raghav and Pihu are all set for their destination: Kashmir, their honeymoon trip.

For all newly married girls, the mention of the word "honeymoon" always brings another level of excitement, but at the same time, a slight nervousness lingers at the back of their minds.

This is especially true in an arranged marriage, where the nuances of intimacy are yet to be discovered.

Our Pihu is also very excited about the trip. After all, Kashmir is her dream destination, a place she's longed to visit for years. Now, finally, her wish is being fulfilled. What more could she want?

But like many other girls, her heart is also palpitating with nervousness. Everyone knows what a real honeymoon implies, and despite knowing that Raghav would never do anything without her consent, the anticipation is undeniable. The butterflies in her stomach flutter more than ever.

Her chain of thoughts comes to a halt when Raghav gently asks her to wear her seatbelt. His voice, tender and caring, snaps her back to the present moment.

She smiles at him, grateful for his consideration.

Finally, the plane takes off. As it ascends, Pihu's eyes shine brightly as she gazes out the window, captivated by the scenery below. The city lights twinkle like stars, gradually giving way to the serene expanse of clouds and sky. The beauty of it all makes her heart swell with joy.

Raghav smiles, watching her excitement. He had specially booked the window seat for her, knowing how much she loves to look outside.

After some time, Pihu and Raghav found themselves discussing their plans upon reaching the hotel.

Pihu looked at Raghav with curiosity. "Raghav, where will we go after reaching the hotel?"

Raghav glanced at her, deciding to tease her a little. He bit back a smile and adopted a serious tone.

"Pihu, I didn't make any plans for sightseeing today. By the time we reach the hotel, we'll already be tired. So, we'll start our sightseeing from tomorrow."

Pihu's face fell, disappointment clear in her eyes. "So, we'll spend the whole day in the hotel itself?"

Raghav wanted to laugh at her crestfallen expression but managed to control himself.

"Of course, Pihu. You know, it's not an ordinary hotel. It has everything, from a swimming pool to a fine restaurant. We can explore the entire hotel."

Pihu's disappointment deepened. "Oh...," she murmured, unsure of what to say next

At last, Raghav couldn't control himself any longer. He burst out laughing, his hearty laughter filling the car.

"Arre meri pyari aur bholi se biwi," he said between laughs.

"Tum kitni cute ho! I'm just joking my cute little wife. We haven't come here just to stay at the hotel. Of course, we'll go sightseeing. I've already booked a cab. After having some light snacks, we'll head out.

"A million-dollar smile spread across Pihu's face, her eyes lighting up with joy.

But the next moment, she playfully smacked his shoulder.

"Haan, yahi karte rahiye humesha! You don't anything other than to tease your wife nahh??"

Raghav smiles and pulls her by her shoulder so that she could put her head on his shoulder...

" Abb what can I do hmm?? You are the only one with whom I can do all this teasings right?? I love to see you fluffy red nose that gets larger everytime when I tease you" he say in dramatic voice..