Chapter 5: Starting the Journey

Ring, ring, ring...ring, ring, ring...ring, ring, ring

The sound of his phone ringing woke Zac up. He touched around on his nightstand to find his phone.

"Hello" he said groggily.

"Mannn I can tell that you are still sleep. It's time to get up so you won't be late for your appointment" CJ told Zac.

"What time is it?"

"It's 9:37". Come on and get up so you make a great first impression."

"Alrighttt, I'm getting up! I'll call you from the car when I'm on my way".

"Ok. Oh and I forgot to tell you. I sent criminal trespass letters to all news station heads to keep their reporters off your property or they will be sued. You may still see them across the street from the house though".

"Oh good looking out my man. I'll holla at ya later".

Zac got up out the bed to get in the shower. While in the shower, he couldn't help but think about this meeting in about an hour. He decided to say a prayer to ease his mind.

***Prayer***

"Heavenly Father. I ask you to be with me in this meeting with Ms. Barnes. Lord, I pray that is goes smoothly and guidance for the right steps to be taken. Please hold my tongue and allow me to stay calm with any information I hear. In Jesus name I pray. Amen".

Zac finished his shower and went to his closet to see what he was going to wear. He decided to be professional and casual at the same time (see below).

He put on his cologne and did a once look over before heading to the garage to get in the car (see below)

He exited his garage and went the back way to leave out of his neighborhood division

He exited his garage and went the back way to leave out of his neighborhood division. He decided to call his mom while on the way to his meeting.

***Phone Conversation ***

"Good morning Son."

"Good morning mama. How you doing"?

"I'm doing good anytime the good Lord wake me up on this side of the living. How are you doing?"