Chapter 26: Vacation Day 2

Zac woke up the next morning to the wonderful smell of food being cooked. When he heard his stomach growling, he knew it was time to get up. He went to use the bathroom, washed his hands, and walked down stairs to the kitchen. There she was standing in all of her beauty and cooking him breakfast (see below).

"I don't know how to act with you standing here looking all beautiful AND you cooking me breakfast! But, I do know that I'm happy though"!, said Zac

"Hmmm, you looking all fine yourself Mr. Taylor (see below).

"Well you know I do what I can", Zac said with a small chuckle

Zac walked over and stood behind Fatima to see what she was cooking.

"You sure you know how to flip those correctly? I don't want to see any pancakes on the ceiling or the floor" (laughing).

"You always got jokes huh? Can you help me out and fix the bacon"?

"Ummmm, sure. You want turkey or regular bacon"?

"Turkey bacon is cool with me".

"Ok. Me too".

Zac started fixing the bacon while Fatima finished the pancakes. They finished around the same time and took the plates to the table. Zac went back into the kitchen to get them something to drink.

"You want a bottled water or juice to drink"?, Zac yelled.

"A bottled water would be fine".

Zac brought back two bottled waters for him and Fatima.

"Aww shoot. I forgot the syrup", Fatima said.

"I'll gotcha".

Zac went back in the kitchen and got the syrup. He sat back down, grabbed Fatima's hands, and then he led saying grace. After grace, they started eating when Fatima asked a question.

"Sooooo Mr. Taylor. What do you have planned for us today"?

"Welllll. I hope you brought some jeans and tennis shoes. I think that we should enjoy some nature today".