Introduction

Hypnotized by you

Vishwa is an unfriendly and depressed divorcee who comes to despise women upon the mental cruelty, more precisely, cheating, his ex-wife had committed. At 29, he doesn't want to do anything with women and decides to shut himself off within his apartment in Chennai, leaving it in the daytime only to attend his job in an MNC company.

Meanwhile, Kuyili is a 20-year-old girl, a sweet and amiable person who has completed her Bsc Zoology course. She was raised by her father alone as her mother perished just as Kuyili emerged in this world. From a village in Thanjavur, the daughter-dad duo moves to Chennai when her father gets a transfer to the said place...

Perhaps, it's a coincidence that they occupied the flat right opposite Vishwa's one. However, this induces both of them to collide against each other more often than Vishwa would like so, and slowly...bit by bit, they were hypnotized by each other.

But, would they be able to end up together when Vishwa's past intervenes with his present?

__________________

Guysss!! Hello, missed me? I so missed you guys...

How are you all doing??

And how does the story sounds?

The updates might be slow due to my hectic college works, will try my best to update often :)

Love you guys and tataa♥️