43 (The End)

Vishwa

The initial plan was to let Kuyil stay in our home for two months of vacation time so that she would get well acquainted with her new family. She agreed to it before marriage. As for me, my schedule is tight and I wasn't granted much days off from my work. Hence I'd to be in Chennai to attend my office.

Kuyil, who was previously okay with this arrangement had made a change in it. She asked my mother whether she could tag along with me as she misses her father and wouldn't really want to stray away from me as well. Mother permitted her request and thus, Kuyil and I came together to the city.

Kuyil was delighted to meet her father and they had an emotional reunion.

The days rolled by and I got busy with office work while Kuyil was managing the homework. She cooks for both her father and me, and acts as a good daughter to her father in the day and my wife in the night. We continuously did it every night and I wanted to go on a honeymoon!

I couldn't get any lengthy days off so I thought to make use of the weekends. Thus, in the next weekend of our wedding, we started from the apartment on Friday evening...

The destination was Kodaikanal. Kuyil expressed that it was her favorite place and so we decided to travel to the said place.

Around early morning, we attained Kodaikanal and checked into the cottage that we booked. It was so damn cozy and romantic...given the chill climate, Kuyil never left my side.

"It's freezing," Kuyil shivers, even with the sweater she has worn and I quickly bring her inside the cottage. Upon reaching the bedroom, I place her on the mattress and she curls up on the bed.

Then I enter the restroom and turn on the heater.

"Kuyil," I call after a few minutes and she sits on the bed, looking as adorable as ever. I pecked a kiss on her forehead and removed her clothes.

At first, she was too shy to become naked in front of me but now she has gotten comfortable enough. I carry her to the bathtub filled with minimal hot water and lower her on it.

Momentarily, I joined in the bath and it turned into a soft sex time...

Kuyil sat on my lap and swallowed in my dick into her warm walls while I palmed her ass cheeks and guided her as she rode me with a high libido. After our marriage, Kuyil had become more beautiful and had a gleam on her face and body. Her chest area was more noticeable than before and I wondered If it was the result of our intimacy. Nevertheless, I loved every change of hers.

Apart from that, her personality has altered as well. She behaves more maturely and responsibly. It was absolutely shocking to me in the first few days...but then I got used to it. I like this side of her.

The once-depressed me had needed that carefree version of Kuyil. But now, I love her more this way.

"O..." She gasps as she takes in my entire length inside her. I smile at her reaction and plant my mouth against her opened ones, kissing her deeply.

'...'

Four months later

Once I went raw, without a condom and I tried to pull out during ejection, but ended up spilling inside her. I thought Kuyil was going to berate me because I wasn't supposed to do that but she laughed at my dumbfounded reaction and claimed that she was completely fine conceiving.

Kuyil is now one month pregnant and she gets queen treatment these days. My mother has come to look after Kuyil, leaving my brother and Father to take care of themselves. Kuyil's grandma has also come by here and stays in the opposite flat with her son.

She's an annoying woman. Whenever I come across her, she glares at me. Yes, she didn't like her granddaughter marrying a person like me. Everyone in her family was hesitant. It was under my father-in-law's insistent, they all agreed, half-heartedly.

Her family visits her often, and there's these two brothers of hers who act so cold towards me and keep asking Kuyil whether she's happy or not...

Except for her Father, I couldn't like anyone in her family. Everyone regards me as though I'm a murderer and after a certain point, I was fed up.
Surprisingly, Kuyil took offense when I told her the same and we ended up arguing. In front of her, they're sweet to me but when it's just me, they just act entirely different.

It hurt because Kuyil isn't trusting me...

It's been two days since we talked to each other. We sleep in the same bed, facing opposite directions.

I would have taken it lightly and could pretend as though nothing happened but I'm a human too...there's a limit for my patience and endurance. I was furious at their attitude.

"Do they really don't treat you well?" I heed Kuyil's voice in the dark. "As If you are going to believe me If I say no," I reply, dejectedly.

"I don't know Vishwa. As far as I've seen...they're good to you," I chuckle and turn to her. "That's cause you were there. You don't know what happens in your absence, do you?" I ask, looking into her eyes with mine crammed with pain.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know..." She worries and nears me, having caught the hurt that is reflected in my face.

"It's okay as long as you trust me. I don't lie to you, Kuyil," she rests her head on my chest. "I'm sorry, Vishwa. I'll chase them out the next time I see them disrespect or condescend you!" She speaks determinedly and smashes her lips against mine.

I held her head and deepened the kiss, flipping her softly back on the bed. I united our foreheads and stabilized my body over hers carefully to not put my weight on her.

Our baby is there, in her.

"Nee thaan d enaku ellam..." (You are my everything) I whisper, causing a tear to slip out of her eyes.

___________________________

The End

Their story is meant to end here😘 I'm not a fan of dragging the stories so this is it♥️ There will be an epilogue, comprising of their kid :)
Hope you enjoyed reading!😊

And yea...I could have given a more beautiful ending with them being extremely happy, but I felt this was more suitable. Just wanted to try something different :)