41

18+

Kuyil is just shy and nervous :)

Vishwa

She's standing in front of me with a vessel filled with milk extended. I grabbed it in my hand and drank half of the content, leaving the rest for Kuyil.

Gulping it down, she plops beside me.

I look at her and she stares back, flustered. Well, I'm not about to converse with her. Let's get straight to the action. We've waited enough.

Hence I shuffle away and turn the light off. Kuyil takes the hint and drags her body back to the bed. I removed my white t-shirt as I climbed onto the bed and hovered above Kuyil.

I could make out her face...

She keeps looking at me, expectantly and I seal my lips on her, sucking those soft brims into my mouth and ravishing them.

I then assisted her to sit on the bed and discarded all the ornament, leaving her with anklets, toe rings, and the nuptial chain that I tied on her neck. Kuyil was silent throughout the process. Was she feeling shy?

I anticipated her to be a brat during our first night but she's being the exact opposite of what'd thought.

Not that I despise this side of her, it's just different from how she usually behaves. As I lay her down again and dip into her neck, she arches her head back and holds my hair, letting out a breathy moan.

I then tugged her saree away and groped both of her breasts. They were medium in size but at the moment, they seemed to bulge due to the stimuli. I massaged them and kept glancing at Kuyil's parted mouth and pleasure-dripping face. She was so hot with that expression...

And it provoked my dick.

I descended my face over Kuyil's navel and kissed her harshly. I don't have to control myself anymore...

I went crazy, pinching and grabbing her at all her sensitive places. Once her navel became rosy at my assault, I quickly undid her entire saree and threw it away.

With a yellow underskirt and blouse, pink tinted navel, heaving bosoms, and disheveled hair, she looked ethereal and I wanted to devour her more till she was a mess.

Laying beside her body, I slanted myself to her and ran my fingers over her cleavage and the top of her bosoms. So delicate...

I bite her on her cleavage and pinched her nipples. She writhed her legs and moaned. Trailing my hands down, I eliminated her inner skirt, causing her to shut her thighs together.

She had worn grey panties and it was damped. I couldn't wait. I gripped her there despite her attempt to prevent me from touching that place.

The moment I touched her there, Kuyil's attitude changed, she moaned louder and parted her legs while I kept rubbing her through her wet panties. With my free hand, unhooked her blouse. Her assets were exposed to me, barely covered by the white bra.

Still rubbing her down, I kissed the valley of her breasts and clamped my teeth over her bra-clad nipple. I didn't have any more patience and hence I pulled the bra down and took the bare nipple into my mouth.

Kuyil rigidly held my hair and whined as I suckled on her nipple and kissed around her areola. A few seconds later, we undressed completely and engulfed each other, kissing and rolling on the bed.

At one point, Kuyil ended up over me and I squeezed her ass cheeks within my palm. She hid her head in my neck out of timidness and it was so cute...

Her behaviour was so distinct but I liked her submissiveness. She was relishing each and every move and I couldn't stop myself from pleasuring her more and more.

I flipped us around and sucked her breasts again, switching between the two. They were really soft and I didn't have the heart to spare them and go down. I bite the skin to my liking and I cover half portion of her breast with my mouth and taste them. Yet, it wasn't satisfying. Hence I kept sucking them until both her breast turned pink and glistened with my saliva.

Kuyil was sweating by now with her lips divided. Then I went down on her, kissed her from her toes to her inner thigh, biting and sucking at her supple skin on the way till I reached that place...

It was so wet and had a scent of itself. I kissed there and Kuyil shivered, her thighs shook in rapture.

And I kissed her again and again which eventually turned to intense licking that had my Kuyil moaning louder and louder...

Thankfully, the song is still up outside so her moans will be drowned in the high-pitched songs.

While still licking her, I strived to enter my fingers in her opening and that's when Kuyil shuddered continuously as she drove her first orgasm. Her opening was tight but due to the fluid, it was easier for me to intrude my fingers in.

"Vish..." I looked up at her and aligned my face with her. "Enna..." (What?) I whispered above her lips. "I heard first time hurts, so go slow," I nod at her assuringly. She's scared, so that's why she's behaving oddly, huh?

I saw her brows furrow as I added my third finger to her entrance. I pecked soft kisses throughout her face to distract her from the pain.

"Ah..." She moans as I repeatedly insert my fingers in and out of her opening. I kissed her mouth simultaneously and within a few seconds, her body convulsed again.

Satiated, I took the condom pack from under the pillow and tore the cover. Kuyil gulps and watches as I put the condom on my dick and widen her legs.

I slowly went in, observing Kuyil's facial reactions change from pain to fear. Halfway through, I grasped Kuyil's hip and slammed in. The pain is inevitable...the sooner it gets over, the better it is.

Kuyil shrieks and whimpers, her eyes meeting mine accusingly. Yet it was a matter of time and a few thrusts in before she started to moan in pleasure.

My dick rammed her insides and in turn, her walls warmed my dick, inducing it to scatter the seeds.

The mind-blowing sensation lasted for a few seconds before I slumped beside Kuyil. We panted heavily and basked in the silence...

I wanted to go again but Kuyil seemed exhausted. Hence I kissed her forehead and helped her refresh and clean up.

Minutes later, we changed into our casuals and hugged each other to sleep.

____________________________