Interlude - Premonition

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction based on multiple existing anime/manga series. The characters and settings used in this story belong to their respective owners and creators, and no copyright infringement is intended. This story is purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to infringe upon any existing intellectual property. I do not own any of the original works that inspired this fanfiction, and I fully support the original creators and their works.

(Quick note before you read the Interlude - Since Movie content for the most part is not Canon in Naruto, I'll be taking the special "Author's Leverage" and adjusting the plot and logic to fit my current world-building and needs. So yeah, just a fair warning about that. if something seems different in terms of Movie Content and not like you remember it - That was intentional. This will be my motto for all Movie Related content as well.)

(Also, this is an interlude - Call it a bonus before the next chappie that should come out in the next 2-3 days. Hopefully, 2 days, as I had a rough week lmao.)

(Also, RIP Average Word Count of my chapters - But oh well :P)

-Interlude Start-

-Third Person POV-

In the unfathomable depths of the cavern, echoes of bubbling and flowing magma reverberated, creating an eerie symphony within its darkened halls.

Scars of a vicious battle adorned the cavern's interior, a haunting testament to the fierce conflict that had unfolded.

The lifeless bodies of Shinobi lay strewn across the cave, their spilled blood painting the surroundings in a dreadful shade of crimson.

Yet, amidst this gruesome aftermath, a more ominous sound emanated from the cavern's deepest chamber...

GASHNK - The ominous creak of a wheel turning.

And with a bone-chilling inevitability, its consequence followed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The demonic wail echoed, a symphony of pure agony resonating through the cavern.

The immortal Demon writhed in torment, its existence unraveling in pain.

This revelation struck the weeping priestess Shion with a profound shock.

She, as always, remained the sole survivor in this bleak situation.

Shion's tear-streaked face turned slowly, her eyes seeking the source of the Monster.

"Akira..." Her whispered words held incomprehensible tones as her lavender eyes found the malformed figure.

A boy of her age, his body grotesquely smashed into the ground, created a crater that bore witness to the force of his sacrifice.

Her gaze shifted to the Abomination he had summoned – A creature more demonic than the very foe it was unleashed upon.

Its gleeful, silent face carved through the shadows with sadistic delight.

"AHHHHHHHH, WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT ARE YOU?!" The demon's bellow of agony reverberated, helpless against the monstrous force that had recently been powerless before it.

The shinobi had exhausted every jutsu, every technique, and every Kekkei Genkai and Forbidden Jutsu.

From the most minor Genin down to the Kage themselves.

Yet... None proved effective.

Slowly, they started dropping like flies as they hadn't managed to pause the immortal Demon.