The Monster, Madara

It was Kage V.S. Madara, and things weren't looking good. They threw some pretty impressive attacks at the Uchiha, but the way he was... the immortality that he possessed... there was no stopping him. He instead wore down the other Kage. Your mate included. You couldn't leave it like this, though. You had your own abilities that could potentially help the kage. You were calm now, and though your instincts were still telling you to run, you just couldn't. Bones stabbed through Madara, confusing him before he heard the whine of charging blasters. He tried to escape, but you already had him in blue. He wasn't getting far before the blasters fired, one from behind and the other from behind. You knew it wouldn't kill him, but it gave the others a needed break and preparation time for another attack when he was pieced together. Madara was done though and summoned clones with some sort of odd Chakra surrounding him. You knew it was going to be a lot harder now. It was getting dark, after all, and humans couldn't see in the dark like you could. You braced yourself for a bad time.

⛩️⛩️⛩️

Before you guys could do anything more, Madara started to glow. "What in stars name..?" You were startled by the suddenness of this stop. "Kabuto must've been defeated... the jutsu is being released..." Gaara replied, relieved. You wanted to relax too, but... Madara wasn't done and quickly brought himself back by resealing himself into his body. "Dammit! Stop him!" You all launched attacks at him and tried to keep him away from his new target. Madara hardly seemed inconvenienced, though, now that he was in control of himself and lashed back with powerful jutsu. You teleported Gaara out of the way but couldn't get the others. They weren't close enough. You had to protect him. "And what are you?" Madara asked calmly as you blocked his jutsu with a blaster. The thing was quickly cut in half with his Susanoo, and you had to teleport out of the way. He was there, though, waiting and grabbing you by the throat. He looked you over curiously, and you summoned a blaster to kill him again. "So these things are your doing! Impressive! But not good enough..." You were triggered again at the overwhelming feeling of danger everywhere. Wood erupted from the ground, but you were gone.

⛩️⛩️⛩️

Without Chakra, the red-eyed man couldn't find you as you hid far from him. Your body trembled with exhaustion and fear. This wasn't the first time you lost yourself to ferality. These supposed humans were more like monsters than you were. It was hard to try to come back and get your head back into the battle. A part of you didn't want to. Wanted to just take your mate and run as far and as fast as you could deep into the woods. But even feral, you knew you couldn't leave your wounded mate. With Madara gone, you limped tiredly over to him. You tried to shake him and nudge him, but he was out. You two were out of this battle, at least for now, while you both rested. You laid next to him with a quiet whimper, watching and waiting for any signs of this nightmare coming to a close. Your eyes started to close as your instincts urged you to rest while it was safe near your mate. Your blonde packmate was strong... he could win against the monsters. You believed that with the entirety of your being.

⛩️⛩️⛩️

Kasai and Yuri had their work cut out for them. Yuri had been in the second division and worked alongside the likes of  Hinata and Neji. They had fought lots of White Zetsu, The Gold and Silver Brothers, and he'd helped go toe to toe with Tobi and his creepy Chakra absorbing statue yesterday. Today, he had fought a samurai and an old classmate from the Academy days, but now things were going to hell with Tobi and Madara together with that damn statue. There was no way regular Shinobi like him could go up against them... He wondered where [Y/N] was now..? Kasai was curious about the same thing. He had fought in the third division with Kakashi Sensei, Guy, Sakura, Lee, Ensui, Iwashi, and Santa. They had fought the Seven Ninja Swordsmen the entire first day of the war. Today, they had gone against Tobi with the second division and fought side by side. "Have you seen [Y/N]..?" Kasai asked as they helplessly watched Naruto, B, Guy, and Kakashi fight those beasts. Yuri shook his head. "I've been wondering where she was myself. "We should find her. She could help with this. Maybe..." Kasai turned to find a sensor.

⛩️⛩️⛩️

Hazuki had been in the sensory division. Mostly, they had been hunting Zetsu and hadn't dealt much with the reincarnated. It was nice to see the boys when they approached her, though the timing was bad. She'd hoped to join her mate in the fight. "Hizuki Sensei, can you help us fing [Y/N]?" Her ears perk forward. She hadn't seen her child figure since Sans had passed. None of them had. "You really think she's here?" Hizuki asked as she tried to pick up her scent. "Do you really think she'd stay out of this with Naruto involved?" Kasai pointed out. "Naruto was her first and closest friend. She's here, and I'll bet she is wherever Lord Kazekage is." Yuri pointed out. Hizuki nodded. "Well then, boys, let's go fetch our last team member." She started to sniff for any trace of you or Gaara before leading the boys away from the battle. Your role in the war wasn't quite done yet, after all.