Downtown

Here we were, standing infront of this small two bedroom house. Its white and has light sage green window frames.

"Well, its definitely.. something.." Audrey mumbled. I shrugged my shoulders, my suitcase rolled behind me as we walked into the house.

The floors are brown, wooden, and very very creaky. I kicked my shoes off and i walked upstairs with my suitcase in hand.

"Audrey! Do you want the bigger room or smaller room?!" I yelled down to her while standing in between both rooms in the hallway.

"Bigger!" She yelled up.

So obviously, i chose the bigger, just to piss her off.

I threw my suitcase onto the bed and I started to unpack. I pulled out my phone and headphones, and i played some music. I bob my head to the beat of the music and I start to put my clothes away. I hear Audrey say something, but its too muffled. I can tell she's annoyed because i chose the bigger room. Ignoring Audrey's muffled protests about the room size, I continued unpacking.

After a moment, she appeared in the doorway.

I glanced over at her and i took out my headphones. allowing the music to fade, and raised an eyebrow.

"Having second thoughts about the room size?" I teased, Audrey rolled her eyes but couldn't hide a small smirk.

"Whatever. Let's not waste our time arguing about bedrooms. I heard some commotion outside. Let's check it out." she suggested. I shook my head, "i need to unpack."

"You can do it tomorrowww, come onnn" she whined. I shook my head again.

She pouted, attempting to sway me with puppy-dog eyes, but I held my ground.

"Tomorrow, promise." I reassured her, a smirk playing on my lips. She held out her pinky, and i held out mine. We link our pinkys to each other's kissing out thumbs. We head downstairs, i throw on some shoes, and she throws on some black boots. And we headed out.

A few minutes into our walk and we're already downtown, but like down, down, downtown. Were all the bad stuff happens, i stuck to Audreys side the whole walk.

The distant sounds of laughter, music, and revving engines caught Audrey's ear, she picks up her pace making me trail behind.

"Where are we going?" I ask, a little worried.

She turns around so shes now walking backwards "Do you hear that?" She asks, a loud car engine roaring in the background. I nod. "Street racers, hot street racers are down there!" She grins.

"Audrey I wanna go home!" I bite my lip trying to catch up with her. "Oh come onn, don't be a wuss!" She walks even faster. I quickened my pace to keep up with Audrey's.

We finally reached the end of the street were all the people are. I grip onto her arm as she leaded us in the big crowd. Suddenly, i lost her. In that big crowd. With sweaty german men.

"Audrey!" I yelled. I started to push my way from where i came from, i finally made it out, but i bumped into a tall, hard, figure. "Sorry." I mumbled, brushing my side bangs to the side. I look at him.

"Well hello there." His thick german accent gave me goosebumps. I look up at him, he had a big grin on his face. And he looked at me like i'm a big piece of meat. "Hi." I mumbled, analyzing his face. His black lip ring glistened in the lights of the cars, and his black cornrows a little frizzy.

"You new around here baby?" He asked while playing with a piece of my platinum white hair. I nodded slowly. Feeling very uncomfortable.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing around here, huh?"

"Um, i dont know, honestly. My friend, Audrey she pulled me here and we got lost in that crowd. Now if you'll excuse me, i have to go find her." I awkwardly smiled and walked away. But he followed.

I quickened my pace, trying to shake off the weird stranger, but he matched every step. Anxiety stirred in my stomach as I desperately scanned the crowd for Audrey.

Ignoring my discomfort, he continued to follow. Panic set in as I realized I was alone in a sea of unfamiliar faces. Suddenly, the German man grabbed my arm, his grip tight and aggressive.

"Where do you think you're going?" he snapped, his anger escalating. Fear coursing through me. "Get off of me you freak!" I yelled.

He pulled me from out of the crowd and near a black car, "i know where your little friend is, okay? I was trying to help you but you fucking pissed me off." He growled.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" I scratched at his big hands trying to pry them off, but he doesn't move.

"I am Tom Kaulitz! Don't you know me?!" He shouted.

"I don't care! let me go!" I groaned but also kind of whined, my attempts to free myself intensifying. He gripped both my my small wrists in one of his hands and his other hand on my neck gently, his thumb caressing the side of my neck.

"I like it when you whine.. do it more," He mumbles and presses hisself against me "it makes me... excited." I could feel his bulge again the inside of my thigh.

"Ugh!" I groaned in absolute disgust. He smirked, his hand snaked up my neck towards my mouth, he pried my lips open with his thumb and he shoved it inside my mouth making me moan. His smirk grew wider, "i like that too."

I bit down on his thumb making him wince in pain, "bitch."

"You're so fucking disgusting." I growled, staring him dead in his eyes. I kneed him in his junk, and he let go of me. As I darted through the crowd, I finally spotted Audrey in the distance. Relief washed over me, and I rushed towards her, trying to pull her away from this weird looking guy. He looks exactly like the guy i was just with. But this guy has black straight hair and white dreadlocks poking out from underneath.

"Audrey we need to go now!" I yelled. She turned around and without questioning, Audrey followed my lead, and we swiftly navigated through the crowd. As we moved away from whatever the hell that was Audrey looked at me with concern. "What happened back there?" she asked, her eyes wide with worry. "Its nothing, i just dont wanna go back there" i mumble.

We reach the house and we locked the door and took a moment to catch our breath. Audrey's eyes bore into mine, concern obvious on her face. "Seriously, what happened back there? You look terrified." she insisted.

"Its nothing, just some weirdos thinking their cool or whatever." I mumbled, tired. I kick my shoes off and i walk upstairs to my room, i slam the door behind me and i lay on the bed. Turning off the nightstand lamp i close my eyes, a shiver ran down my spine, and I could still feel the lingering touch of the stranger.