Pills

His big strong arms, the only arms i really felt safe in were wrapped around my fragile body.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him, my head pounds in pain from the pills i took last night. He's so pretty. Such a pretty boy. My pretty boy.

He was hurting, and i'm the only one who can help him. I feel all this pressure on me, and extra pain, and tiredness.

His eyes fluttered open, his eyes a little puffy from him crying last night.

"You're so pretty." I whispered.

He stared at me for a moment, then he leaned in close, i closed my eyes. His lips landed on my forehead placing a soft kiss on it, his lip ring grazed against my skin tickling me. It was a kiss i haven't experienced with him in a while, which made me feel some type of way.

I opened my eyes to find him gazing down at me, his expression was soft, softer than usual. His lips parted, as if he wanted to say something, but the words seemed to catch in his throat.

For a moment, we simply lay there, locked in each other's gaze, the weight of our shared pain hanging heavy in the air. But then, with a soft sigh, he shifted closer, wrapping his arms around me in a gentle embrace.

"You're my everything, Cat." he whispered, his voice barely above a breath.

I smile at his words, who would've thought, tom kaulitz saying those words to a girl. Crazy, right?

A sudden knock at the door startled us both. He quickly pulled away from me leaving a large gap between us. His face once soft, was now annoyed. With a sigh, he pushed himself off the bed, crossing the room to answer the door.
I couldn't help but feel a pain of disappointment as the warmth of his touch faded, leaving me feeling strangely cold and empty in his absence. Tom opened the door, it was the guy from yesterday. He talked in a low tone in german. It was something along the lines of "blah blah blah drug deal blah blah blah"

"I'll go and handle it just give me a second" tom said before closing the door.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Nothing, i'll be back in a couple of hours." He said while changing out of his clothes into a green sweater and jeans.

He left the room, slamming the bedroom door behind him. The whole warehouse shook as the main door closed.

With a heavy sigh, I pushed myself up from the bed, and walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I stared at the guy from yesterday, he's on the couch again. He's addicted to the tv i assume.

I grab an already opened beer and I chugged down the rest of what was in it. I leaned against the counter and i glared at the tv addicted guy who was already looking back at me.

"Good afternoon Catherine." He said.

"Hi tv addicted man" i sighed.

The corners of his lips quirked up into a half-smile as he observed me with amusement. "TV addicted man, huh? I suppose that's better than some of the other names I've been called."

"What is your name anyway?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Cole, Cole Torres." He said a little too confidently.

I nodded, then i placed the bottle on the counter and walked over to him. I sat on the couch next to him.

"Where'd tom go?"

"He had to do something." He mumbled.

We sat in silence for a while, the only thing talking was the german tv.