Drugged

"And oh my god! He was just so sweet and dreamy! And he said next time we go down, he could take me for a ride!" Audrey said, fast. She had just gone on a rant about Bill, the guy she met last night.

I rolled my eyes as I played with my cereal with my spoon. "We arent going back there, it's dangerous." I said before placing a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

She stares at me for a second.

"Whatever." She sighed and left the kitchen. I stared at the clock on the stove, 12:30 PM.

I finished my breakfast, and I walked over to the couch. I flipped through the channels trying to find something to watch and I land on the news, i lay down and i grab a blanket that was on the floor and i throw it on me. I turn over to my side and i close my eyes.

+++

I groaned as i sat up, the whole room was dark and the only source of light was coming from the flashes of the tv. "Shit what time is it?." I mumbled. I looked at the time on the TV, 7:45 PM. "What the hell.."

"Audrey!" I called out her name, no response. I got up from the couch and i walked up stairs, the floor creaked underneath my feet. "Audrey?" I called out again. Still no response, i walk into her room.

Empty. Shes not in here. I immediately start to panic. I run into my room and i grab my phone off my dresser, and i immediately dial her number.

I hear a ring, i walked slowly into her room, her phone on her bed. "Shit!" I yelled. I threw my phone on the ground, I ran downstairs and i threw some shoes on. I ran outside, the warm summer air hits my skin.

The only place she could be, is the place we went to last night. I ran, and ran, and ran, and ran.

My legs almost gave up, but i finally reached the place. I glanced around, trying to find her. I step over some passed out girls on the floor, who are wearing very revealing clothing and they look very underaged. I stand behind the crowd, hoping to at least see the top of her head.

"Looking for someone?"

God, please not him.

I turned around, and i slowly looked up. Its him, tom.

I stare dead into his eyes. Not wanting to play any of his games. "I know where audrey is." He smirked.

"No you dont."

"Oh, i do." His smirk grew wider, i can see his teeth now.

"Where is she?" I demanded.

Tom leaned in, the sinister glint in his eyes sending shivers down my spine. "Follow me," he whispered, he spinned me around and put his hands on my waist, and pushed us through the crowd. Goosebumps grew all along my body as i felt his touch.

Finally, we reach a dimly lit alley way. He lets go of my waist and he walks infront of me. I follow behind him slowly.

"She's in there." he pointed toward a dimly lit entrance. I glanced up at him, moving my side bangs out of my face.

"Whats in there." I asked. He just stares down at me. I push open the door, its a small private bar. With lost of strippers, the air reeked of liquor. He gently pushed me in and he followed behind me. My eyes scan the room trying to find her, but theres not many people so i knew she had to be somewhere near the bar. Tom grips my wrist and pulled me towards a hallway. The hallway is tight and small, the flooring is velvety and red. The lights flickered above us. "Where are you taking me?!" I snapped, trying to pull away from him. Tom's grip tightened on my wrist, "Relax, sweetheart. I'm just taking you to see your friend." he replied, his voice a sinister purr.

I hesitated but reluctantly followed him down the dimly lit hallway. The air felt heavy, and the distant echoes of music and laughter from the main room faded into an silence. As we reached a door at the end of the hallway, Tom pushed it open, revealing a room bathed in dim red light. A girl ontop of a boys lap, making out. "What the hell? You told me you would take to Audrey, where is she?" I asked, looking around the room. Tom pointed at the girl, "shes right there."

Audrey looked up, her eyes widening as she saw me enter the room. She quickly disentangled herself from the boy and stood up. The boy, is Bill. She looks high on something.

I look at her in complete disgust, shes dressed in such reveling clothing and such slutty makeup. "C'mere baby." Bill grabbed Audrey's wrist and pulled her back onto him. "Let... let go bill." She muttered. I hear the door shut behind me, and i feel a tight grip on my hair. Bill lies her down on the big, round, black couch they were already on. He forces himself ontop of her. Audrey tried to push him off of her but nothing works, so she gives up. "Get off of her!" I yelled, but tom gripped my hair tighter making me wince in pain. I felt pressure against my neck, i look down. A pocket knife. "Dont make any noise." Tom mumbled. The cold metal pressed against me tighter. Silent tears rolled down my cheeks. Bill removed his pants, and lifted up Audreys skirt. "Stop!" Audrey yelled, slowly. "God, you need to shut up." Bill said as he shoved himself into her. I couldn't hold back anymore, my sobs immediately bursted out. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see any of this. Audreys moans filled up the room, tom let go of my hair and dropped the knife. He turned me around and pulled me into a hug. Unable to bear the torment, I tried to break free from Tom's grip, but his strength held firm. The air was thick with despair, and my mind raced with desperate thoughts of escape. "Let go." I managed to choke out, i felt like I couldn't breathe. But he doesnt let go. I cover my ears with my hands trying to muffle out the sound of Audreys painful cries, and bills groans. I cry harder, and harder. To the point Tom's hoodie is soaked. My cheeks sting, and my throat hurts from my sobs.

"I dont wanna be here... i.. i wanna go." I choked, stumbling against my own words. With me still in his arms we walks us out of the room, the door swings shut behind us. We stand in that hallway for a moment. For some reason, i felt safe in his arms.

He pulled away, "You didn't need to witness that. Come with me." His voice sent shivers down my spine. I follow behind him.

Eventually, we reached a door, and Tom pushed it open, revealing a small, dimly lit room. He motioned for me to sit, i looked up at him, and shook my head. He just stares at me. I walk into the room, and i sit on the couch. He sits next to me. I can feel his eyes staring directly at me, "Why did you bring me here?" I mumble.

"You're safer here. Trust me." he murmured.

"Trust you? Are you insane?! I don't even know you! And you think i'm gonna trust you after what you made me see?!" I yelled. He smirked and shook his head lightly. "Insane? Maybe."

I glared at him "I just wanna leave."

"You will soon."

A moment of silence passes by. But he breaks it, "you have pretty hair." He plays with a piece of my platinum white straight hair. I look at him, "you have frizzy hair."

"Your frizzy." He stared into my eyes. I stare back, and I furrowed my eyebrows confused "whats that supposed to mean?!"

He smiled and chuckled. I rolled my eyes, and the door swung open. Bill and Audrey come stumbling in. I run over to her and i wrap my arms around her. She reeked of alcohol. Audrey, swaying slightly, looked at me with glazed eyes. "Come on, lets get out of here." I put my arm over her shoulder and she put hers over mine. We walk out of the place, and we make our way home, very, very, slowly.