There's something terribly wrong with me

God. Fucking god. Take me out of this fucking hell hole.

I woke up on the couch in toms room, the sun shines down on me through the large windows, i blink my eyes open. I get up from the couch and i walk into tom's closet, our closet.

I take out some jeans, a band t shirt, bra, and underwear. I walked out, and i glare at tom who's sleeping in his bed. I walk into the bathroom and i silently close the door. I slip into my clothes, i brush my hair down and i fix my side bangs. I brush my teeth, after that I open the cabinet and i take out mascara and tinted lip balm. The bathroom mirror reflects a version of myself I can barely recognize a girl with haunted eyes and a spirit yearning for freedom. The mascara darkens my lashes, framing eyes that have witnessed far too much.

With a final glance at the girl in the mirror, I turn away, and i exit the bathroom. I place my hand on the doorknob about to exit.

"Where are you going?" His voice gave me chills.

I turn around to see him staring at me, "I wanna see audrey."

A sly smirk plays on his lips as he rises from the bed, a predatory grace in his movements. "You think you can just wander around as you please?"

I swallow the lump forming in my throat, refusing to show fear. "I'm going to see her, Tom. Nothing you say will stop me."

The air thickens with tension as he steps closer, but I stand my ground.

As I turn the doorknob, he grabs my wrist, his fingers digging into my skin. A gasp escapes my lips. He smirks down at me.

With a swift motion, I pull away, a silent plea for him not to push further.

"Fine," he begins, a sinister gleam in his eyes. "See Audrey if you want. But remember, Catherine, i have eye's everywhere."

The door swings open, and I step into the hallway. I cross my arms over my chest, the house is cold, very cold.

I finally reach the room, i open the door and once i step in it slams shut. I flicker on the lights, i stare at her as blair feeds her some soup.

I smile at blair and she smiles back at me. I walk over to them, and i sit next to Audrey who's sitting against the wall. "How are you?" I asked, my voice cracky a bit.

She looks better than before thats for sure.

Audrey turns her head to look at me, "better than ever." She lied with a weak smile. I awkwardly smiled back.

"I'm sorry they did this to you." I whispered while moving her dry bloody hair out of her face. I glance at Blair.

"I hope you feel better Audrey." She said, she leaves the bowl of soup and leaves the room.

I pull audrey into a soft hug, not wanting to pain her anymore than she already is. She wraps her arms around me, "you didn't deserve any of this, audrey." Tears fall from my face.

"Im so sorry i couldn't save you." I sobbed like a baby.

"Catherine, you're here now. We'll get through this together. Don't blame yourself." She said, her voice very fragile.

The door opens again, and Blair returns with a small first aid kit.

"Let's clean those wounds, Audrey." Blair suggests, her tone gentle. She walks over to us. Me and Audrey let go of each other. I hold Audreys hand as Blair cleans her wounds.

The door swing's open and Tom peers his head in, he looks at me and nods his head for me to come out. I take one good look at Audrey, i rub my thumb against her hand. I get up and i walk out.

"Come with me" he commanded. I follow behind him as he leads us out of the house. I glance at the four body guards at the door. All of them in black having very big guns on them. Tom walks into a path in the woods next to the house. "Where are we going?" I asked, slowing down my pace. He doesn't say anything and he just keeps walking. The trees close in around us as we move deeper into the woods.

Eventually, the path opens up to reveal a hidden lake.

I stare at it, and i stare into the woods behind it.

"Why'd you take me here?" I asked.

No response, again. He took off his shirt and walked into the water that got deeper by the second. Without a word, he gestures for me to join him. My surroundings seem to blur.

I throw off my shirt and pants, leaving me only in a bra and panties. I walk into the warm water, the rippling water caresses my skin, its touch both soothing and electrifying. I glance at Tom, whos standing in the water staring at me. As I immerse myself further, the water rises, wrapping around my body like a second skin.

I reach Tom, the water now reaching my chest and the water reaching his stomach. Tom's eyes lock onto mine, he grabs my waist and pulls me onto him. My hands feel his muscular abdomen and arms. Tom's touch sends shivers through my body. Our heavy breathing is all i hear, and my heart beats faster than ever. Tom's hands snake up to the back of my neck, he leans in slowly, our lips brush against each others. What the hell am i doing. He presses his lips against mine, our lips mold into each others. Like they're meant for each other. Our kiss deepens by the second.

Pull away Catherine! Pull away! the voice in my head told me.

****
Toms POV

Her lips, as soft as Rose petals. My hand moves to her neck, her skin soft and pale. We pull away for a second to catch our breaths, then i kiss her again. I savor the taste of her lips, the way she gives in to the intensity of our kiss. My fingers trace a delicate path along her spine. We let go again, and we stare at each other for a few moments.

I kiss her neck, leaving soft trails of kisses up and down her neck.

"No— no tom." She pushes against my chest making me step back. I look at her confused, he eyes starting to water. "I can't do this. You hurt me, you hurt aubrey. You took me from the only home i've ever had."

She steps away from me, and walks out of the water, wrapping her arms around herself.

I watch her small body leave the water, the water drips down her body. The atmosphere is thick with tension as Catherine dresses, her wet hair clinging to her shoulders. I nibbled on my bottom lip, she glances at me before leaving me. I watch her as she fully leaves. I looked down into the water, and i dropped down into it. I screamed.

There's something terribly wrong with me.