I'll find you

Cats pov

I've been struggling to eat on my own. Tom has been helping out a lot. He's always helping me.

I was sitting in Milo's office lookiny at things, as I was opening a file cabinet, a loud bang came from outside the room. Then yelling and gun shots.

I gasped sharply, and ran out the office. I looked down the hall, Milo holding Bill at gun point. What had happened?

Then a man, was dragging a body on the floor leaving a blood trail. I ran over to them.

As i got closer, i realized, the body that was getting dragged was Tom.

"Milo! Do something! Whats going on?!" I yelled, trying to reach out to Tom, but then Milo dropped Bill making bill fall onto his butt, and Milo grabbed the back of my shirt pulling me into him.

I swore i heard tom mumble 'i love you.' To me

"Calm down, cat." He whispered. Tears streamed down my face as I saw my tom getting taken away.

I wish this had been all a dream. Milo swung me against a wall, the back of my head and back banged into it making my vision go blurry and distorted. I groaned and watched Milo disappear. I looked over at Bill, who was still on the ground.

"Bill, what the hell was that?" I murmured.

"They're taking tom, they want us to follow them because they want you. They know he loves you. So they're using him as bait, but they're gonna kill him anyway.." Bill said while standing up, he reach out a hand and I took it.

He pulled me up, my legs felt weak. Milo had turned on us? Why?

"We have to save him. Now. We cant just let them take him." I stressed.

"Obviously. Let's go find the others." He said while walking into a nearby room.

We walked in, and immediately there was crying. Audrey, Blair, and Erin all had scars on them. They were in even worse condition. Gustav and Georg were both passed out.

I ran over to Audrey and gave her a big hug.

We me and bill were now getting everyone help, I was cleaning Gustav's wounds.

"Gustav, why didnt they hurt me?" I asked.

Gustav whinced as i dabbed his deeply cut wound on the side of his cheek. He looked at me, his eyes filled with a mixture of pain and confusion. "Catherine, they know you're the key to getting to Tom. They think if they keep you safe, Tom will do whatever they want. You're a very beautiful girl, Catherine. They want you as their own."

I parted my lips to speak, but i didn't know what to say. I glanced around the room, had this been my fault?

I finished up bandaging his cheek and we walked over to the others.

+++

I was sitting in the back seat of Bill's car. A Glock in my lap, well it's not mine, it's Toms.

I've never used one, or touched one. I have always been too afraid. But Bill told me to just use it with confidence.

As I stared at it, I realized it was my turn to protect Tom. To save him. But in order to do that, I had to kill people.

But I would do absolutely anything for Tom.

The car's tires crunched on the gravel as we arrived at this big, dark, mansion.

I clutched the Glock, and we all left our cars. Bill stood by me, and whispered in my ear. "We'll be right behind you."

I inhaled a deep breath. And walked towards the big doors. I grabbed the handle, and we made our way through the house. It was dark, and chilly.

We moved quietly and swiftly, our footsteps muffled by the thick carpet. As we navigated through the mansion, I clutched the Glock tighter, my palms sweaty.

"There they are!" A man yelled, we turned around and more men came out. Bill, Gustav, and Georg all started shooting.

"Run Catherine!" Audrey yelled.

I ran down the hallway and down another corner. As I ran past a door, I heard muffled groaning from behind it.

I stopped and walked backwards towards it. I put my ear against the door.

"Let me go!" His tired tone whined. Tom.

"You know what we want." A man said.

"Ahhh, Catherine." A familiar voice said, i looked infront of me.

Milo.

I pointed my gun towards him.

"I will shoot you." I growled

"We both know, you're too weak to do that." He chuckled.

"You make me sick!" I shouted, my voice wobbly, without hesitation I pulled the trigger. The bullet landed right in his chest.

And I couldn't stop shooting.

He fell to the floor, blood gurgled from his mouth.

I then turned to the door, and opened it.

There he was.

He was in such bad shape.

"Tom."

I walked over to him, he was tied up on a chair in the middle of this disgusting room. His face was swollen, his lip was busted, half his face was bloody. He had bruises and cuts everywhere. I cupped his face, he forced his eyes open.

"How could they do this to you?" My eyes watered, And I inhaled sharply.

"Just go. I'll be okay, I want you to go. Run away from here. Don't look back. I'll find you." He mumbled, tears fell from my eyes.

"No, I'm not leaving without you!" I yelled, I couldn't, I wouldn't.

He grunted in pain, "please baby."

My breathing was shaky, "Promise me you won't die."

"I promise." He exhaled, I sobbed, and my trembling lips kiss his lips. He was too weak to kiss back but I didnt mind it.