Thin

I felt a soft kiss on my forehead that immediately woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Tom lying on his side hovering over me.

"Good morning," He said, "Catherine, I've noticed you've been looking awfully skinny recently. Have you eaten?"

"I have been eating. Sorry. I think theres something wrong with my body." I lied and awkwardly chuckled while looking down.

I was all bones.

I could feel his soft, sweet, smile drop.

"Nothings wrong with your body sweetheart." He whispered while lifting up my chin and smothering my face with kisses.

I felt my body burn up, my stomach felt sick. I didn't know why i hadn't been eating.

As he pulled away from my face i forced a smile, and he smiled back.

He got up, and walked over to the bathroom. I watched him walk over, he turned on the shower and shut the door.

I laid there on the bed, looking down at my fragile body. I had been living off of cigarettes, coffee, and alcohol ever since i got here.

And everytime I did eat something, i purged.

I got up, and walked over to the full body mirror in the corner of the room. I grabbed my waists skin.

Fat.

I grabbed my arms skin.

Fat.

My thighs, all I saw was fat.

I folded my arms across my stomach, my baggy shirt flowed over my body. My thick grown out hair flowed down my hips. Half my hair was platinum blonde and the other half was my natural brown.

I had ruined myself. I let myself go.

I felt my knees go weak, and I struggled to keep myself up. My knees hit the cold floor with a dull thud, and I could feel the cold, hard surface beneath me. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to find some sort of comfort. The room felt suffocating, and I needed to escape, to hide away from the world.

Slowly, I dragged myself over to the closet, its door slightly open. I pushed the door open wider and slipped inside, closing it behind me. I crawled into a corner of the big closet. The darkness enveloped me, and I curled into a ball, hugging my knees to my chest. It was quite in here, away from the harsh light of reality, away from Tom's concerned eyes that made me want to run away.

I closed my eyes and let the silence wash over me, hoping to disappear.

Have you ever been so sad that it physically hurts inside?. I would give anything to not feel like this anymore, literally anything.

I hated myself for letting this happen to me. I could've ran, i had so many chances. So many fucking chances. But I knew the reason why I didn't run, because I love him, I didnt want to love him. I wanted to hate him.

Time passed in a blur, and I lost myself in the darkness, and my thoughts swirling in a chaotic dance.

I don't know how long I stayed there, but eventually, I heard toms name which made my eyes automatically open. But I forced them back closed. I wanted to stay here forever, lost in my thoughts.

The closet door cracked open.

No, no, no, no, no.

"Catherine? What are you doing?" His voice laced with worry.